PeopleScout Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.0

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Six interviews including the contract client. Extremely thorough vetting of all candidates even for very experienced individuals. Was surprised how difficult considering the moderate level of responsibilities and low salary being offered. Once offer extended and accepted lots of post offer paperwork required by them. But my immediate report manager is very knowledgeable if precise and demanding on metrics.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to tell us about yourself that we havent asked?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation Flat hourly rate offered - take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for PeopleScout

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed quickly and received my offer letter within two days. The interview process went smoothly. I was told there would be opportunities to advance quickly. I was offered $15.00. After being there a year I realized that much of what I was told during the interview process was a lie.

Interview Questions

• What was my salary expectations? Did I have call center experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very friendly interviewer. Asked basic questions about why you would be a good fit, your experience, and talks about the job requirement. You are drug tested on the spot and you have to complete a background check.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to explain why your a good fit. If you can not explain you do not need to apply. They train so if you have any questions please ask. Simple.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleScout in August 2014.

Interview

It was brief, straight to the point, no crazy questions. I felt comfortable speaking with the person who hired me. I felt I could be honest and my honesty landed me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for PeopleScout? Why did you leave your last employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I didn't have any interviews since I had worked with the person in the past.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on compensation and time off.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Very brief and it felt like it was not a real interview because the interviewer was confused with the work I would do. He talked about discrimination and how the company would not mess with him because he knew his rights. I informed him of the pay I wanted and he said okay although he did not explain what the actual job entailed.

Interview Questions

• would you be interested in working with a team or on your own   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PeopleScout.

Interview

You answer an ad, come in for a cattle call. You are asked to read aloud from a script. Those who read and speak well are asked to stay and invited to a on on one interview with the normal questions.

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Well, Back when I applied for the position it was a group interview and it felt as if we were auditioning for the position. Everyone stood up one by one introducing themselves and discussing there backgrounds and skillets. After that was done everyone was given a script to read out loud and I'll tell you you better not shudder.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PeopleScout (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a phone screen interview. They did not ask about my degree, he only asked if I knew what an RPO was. Was not worried about my skills necessarily. Told me he would call back if he had any further inquiries?

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PeopleScout.

Interview

Was not an interview process. I spoke with the Director for about 5 minutes. He told me about the position and said he would follow up soon. There were no questions regarding my background or experience.

Interview Questions

• The strangest part of the discussion was that there were no questions. Just a breif descritption of the role that I was being considered for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

quick