Peopleclick Authoria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peopleclick Authoria

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received and email expressing interest with a list of screening questions. After I answered them, I received a short phone interview and was asked to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions as well as trying to determine cultural fit.   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peopleclick Authoria (Raleigh, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

Straight forward process. On phone interview with a day of interviews onsite.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest work challenge with a customer and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not believe what is being offered until you see it writing, negotiate as high of a salary as possible as pay increases here do not happen often if ever.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Peopleclick Authoria in September 2013.

Interview

It was a pleasant 3 round process with interviews with Global Delivery Head and India head. Interviewers stuck to the fundamentals of Business Analysis and Requirement Gathering. All in all a very nice experience.
    India head was very humble and made me comfortable before the interview. Questions were framed around achievements, dealing with difficult situation etc.

Interview Questions

• What is FS. What is BRD. What are use cases? Asked me to write down a use case for a scenario.   Answer Question

QA Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peopleclick Authoria.

Interview

1. Phone call with Hiring Manager
    2. Onsite interview lasted about 1 hour with manager and 2-3 other engineer. Went over overview of their testing technologies and what they are doing. A few coding questions, like 2 of them on the white board, like write a method to do reverse a string or array. Java inheritance, overloading, etc. Good friendly experience overall.