Peopleclick Authoria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peopleclick Authoria Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peopleclick Authoria

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received and email expressing interest with a list of screening questions. After I answered them, I received a short phone interview and was asked to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions as well as trying to determine cultural fit.   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peopleclick Authoria (Raleigh, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

Straight forward process. On phone interview with a day of interviews onsite.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest work challenge with a customer and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not believe what is being offered until you see it writing, negotiate as high of a salary as possible as pay increases here do not happen often if ever.

QA Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peopleclick Authoria.

Interview

1. Phone call with Hiring Manager
    2. Onsite interview lasted about 1 hour with manager and 2-3 other engineer. Went over overview of their testing technologies and what they are doing. A few coding questions, like 2 of them on the white board, like write a method to do reverse a string or array. Java inheritance, overloading, etc. Good friendly experience overall.