Peoplesource Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peoplesource Staffing Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peoplesource Staffing

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peoplesource Staffing (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

first round was aptitude and reasoning and some industry based questions which was very difficult.industry based question contains abt business strategy and some more abt business tricks.if u r from a marketing background u can clear it.puzzles with sudoku were asked.and some questions on english and analogies.

Interview Questions

Permanent Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peoplesource Staffing (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was met by a Manager & we spoke about the Recruiting Industry, my experience & the areas which I have expertise. I was provided an explanation of the requirements of the position & I was asked some questions about my experience in working in the Manufacturing & Engineering verticals.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my previous position ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase of any position is uncomfortable, but we were able to reach a mutually acceptable agreement.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peoplesource Staffing (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

A series of irrelevant tasks and questions designed to make the management look smart. It was obvious these people have no actual HR department of skill. They clearly googled "job interview questions" and the ones they made up themselves were either stupid or completely inappropriate.