Pep Boys Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pep Boys Store Manager Interview Questions

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in South Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pep Boys (South Wilmington, DE) in January 2017.

Interview

One on One talking about experience @ a Pep Boys location after a phone interview. drug test. skill test administered after the one on one interview. this was about all they required,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pep Boys

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Evansville, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

4 Interviews total. 1) Recruiter Interview 2) Area Director Interview 3) HR Interview 4) Regional Manager Interview. 3 phone calls and 1 in person Interview. Arrived at pep boys local. All similar questions. Looks like an excellent company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to write someone up? How did you handle it?
      What are three words your supervisor will describe you as?
      What type of volume do you handle now?
      How many people do you manage?
      Have you ever had to fire someone?
      What make a team and good team?
      What do you plan on doing on your first two weeks here?
      How do you handle shrink?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Three interviews with area manager, hr manager and loss prevention manager then speak with regional Vice President very good........... ........ ........ ...... !!!!!!!! !!!!!! ....... A new phone case

Interview Questions

• Back ground what you can offer ect   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy process. Phone interview, followed by a meeting. Next step is phone interview with LP Manager. Final phone interview with RVP. All moved very quickly. I had an offer within a week of applying. Then training began, which was not as helpful as expected.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys.

Interview

One face to face interview and four telephone interviews. Good questions related to business experience and team building. Good variety of people conducting the interviews, but all seemed aligned to the company values and mission.

Interview Questions

• What one thing gets under your skin or infuriates you the most?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys in October 2014.

Interview

Good questions centered around customer relations and team building experiences. Process included one face to face interview and four telephone interviews. It was drawn out, but was needed to be sure of the selection, both by the company and the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• What one thing really gets under your skin.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initial in person interview with Area Director, followed by phone interviews with HR & Asset Protection Area Directors. Background and Drug test. Process took less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you would change if you could go back and do it over.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was some negotiations on salary. Note: Get your money up front!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Tucson, AZ) in October 2009.

Interview

Just sat me down and asked managemnt type questions. Have some success stories ready from a previous job

Interview Questions

• How do you foster team work?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in the organization?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Detroit, MI) in April 2008.

Interview

straightforward......pretty much informal other than the testing itself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not attempt as I was pleased with the offer.