Pepperdine University Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pepperdine University Office Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malibu, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pepperdine University (Malibu, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. I applied online, and was contacted the next day to come in that week for an in-person interview. I met with 2 people (so balancing eye-contact was a new challenge for me). It took about 40 minutes. I received a call 3 days later, asking if I could come in for a second interview. I met with a team of 5 people, then the provost, then other staff members of the two offices that the manager would work in. This process took about an hour, and we talked for a while which was a good sign, I thought. She even asked to see a writing sample which I sent in later that day.

However I received an email the following week saying they had filled the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pepperdine University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malibu, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepperdine University (Malibu, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for a position on Pepperdine's website.
    The application process was very straightforward. I received an email requesting an in-person interview for the following week.
    When I arrived, they were very polite, friendly and prompt.
    The interview itself lasted about 30-40 minutes. The interviewers were extremely warm, friendly and professional. Considering that this was my first interview in many years, I was very nervous. I have also heard many wonderful things about the working environment and employees at this location which added to my nerves since I sincerely wanted this position.
    I was disappointed with my unexpected nervousness, but extremely impressed with how professional, yet empathetic the interviewers were.

Anonymous Employee in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pepperdine University (West Los Angeles, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

2 panel interviews with team members and dean

Interview Questions

Negotiation

got a 10% increase over initial offer