Pepperidge Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.7

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm.

Interview

The interview process overall took about 2 months, HR/interviewers were all very professional and down to earth. Apart from skills I think they want to ensure you're personable and not just a robot, that you fit with company culture. HR is amazing at keeping in contact and ensuring timely and respectful feedback along the process. Interviewing can be really stressful, but PF does a great job at making you feel more comfortable and keeping you "in the know" instead of just never answering.

GSW Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm.

Interview

You was lame boring and monotonous and I was wondering if you heard anything from me a call to call me a call or text it back and when then I ask you why i up to oand was and ou was a great good

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Brooklyn Park, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Typical interview using STAR. The interviewers told me that they were making a decision in 2-3 weeks. When I had other offers on the table and contacted them with my continued interest they told me they had made an offer the previous week but never contacted me to let me know. Very sad

Human Resources Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in April 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from an HR Rep. setting up a phone screen. Phone screen last 30 minutes. Was told that there was 146 applicants so the process might take awhile.

Temp Bakery Helper In Cookies Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adamstown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Adamstown, PA).

Interview

Short, mostly asked questions about previous manufacturer positions and about personality questions. Took less than 30 min. to do the whole interview. From what I know you most likely need to know someone who already works there to get in. It's rare to be considered there unless you know someone from the inside.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm.

Interview

Current employees came to my school for an info session and later collected resumes. I got an email later that night to schedule an on campus interview. The questions asked were standard: tell me about yourself, pros/cons, see if I knew anything about the company and their products, behavioral/technical questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm.

Interview

Two step interview process: if you are selected for the first one it is with the district sales manger. From there you must be selected for the second interview with the district and regional sales managers. My first interview was almost two hours long my second was an hour long, they were very relaxed and more like conversations than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Your average questions they have a list of about 45 they pick from: what are your strengths and weakness, what is a challenge you have overcome, what would your friends say about you.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Denver, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone screen by hr manager from Denver pa facility. Overall the vibe on the call was not very friendly and felt like they we're going through the motions.

Didn't feel valued on the interview which is bad way to start a relationship since the interview is typically the best it's gonna get

Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willard, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Willard, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

No phone interview. Just had an on site interview. Arrived 10 minutes before my scheduled interview time but was made to wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes. Wasn't handed paperwork to fill out at the beginning. The whole interview process was a mess. Everyone had a schedule of who I was to meet and interview with, except for me. Disorganized and HR picked my resume apart...if you didn't think I was qualified then don't waste my time by bringing me in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• So when did you graduate from high school? (HR tried very hard to figure out how old I am.)   Answer Question

Zone Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview with hiring manager. Was asked to come in for in person interview with 2 folks. Pretty standard interview questions. Final interview with region Vice President. The overall process was condensed and simplified which is a plus. They were open with communication and how the process would go.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions pertaining to your experiences   Answer Question