Pepperidge Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.7

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maspeth, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Maspeth, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Send in a resume, wait to be called, go to local depot, get interviewed by potential boss. If you pass that part of the interview you get call in for another interview with VP & Human Resource Manager. If all goes well you get welcome letter outlining the position and salary

DSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

very professional process. Pleased with the interviewers and their questions. Basic interview questions. After they asked me questions, they allowed me to ask questions and they spent awhile answering my questions which certainly was appreciative. Great process, hope to hear from them regarding the DSM position.

Interview Questions

• Not unexpected but the question, tell me about the time and how you handled an irate customer. Situation, action, and result.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Denver, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone screen by hr manager from Denver pa facility. Overall the vibe on the call was not very friendly and felt like they we're going through the motions.

Didn't feel valued on the interview which is bad way to start a relationship since the interview is typically the best it's gonna get

Human Resources Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in April 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from an HR Rep. setting up a phone screen. Phone screen last 30 minutes. Was told that there was 146 applicants so the process might take awhile.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm.

Interview

Current employees came to my school for an info session and later collected resumes. I got an email later that night to schedule an on campus interview. The questions asked were standard: tell me about yourself, pros/cons, see if I knew anything about the company and their products, behavioral/technical questions.

Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willard, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Willard, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

No phone interview. Just had an on site interview. Arrived 10 minutes before my scheduled interview time but was made to wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes. Wasn't handed paperwork to fill out at the beginning. The whole interview process was a mess. Everyone had a schedule of who I was to meet and interview with, except for me. Disorganized and HR picked my resume apart...if you didn't think I was qualified then don't waste my time by bringing me in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• So when did you graduate from high school? (HR tried very hard to figure out how old I am.)   Answer Question

Zone Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview with hiring manager. Was asked to come in for in person interview with 2 folks. Pretty standard interview questions. Final interview with region Vice President. The overall process was condensed and simplified which is a plus. They were open with communication and how the process would go.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions pertaining to your experiences   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Norwalk, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about 2 months. I applied online and was contacted within 3 weeks. The initial call from the recruiter was brief and not friendly but cordial. The recruiter made it clear it was a "screening" call. I heard back pretty much within the time promised. The next round was a conference call with the hiring managers which was very pleasant and easygoing. It took a little too long to hear back afterwards, almost 1 month (although they advised the delay was due to it being the end of their fiscal year, which is understandable). The 3rd round on-site interviews were pleasant and they have a very nice facility in a scenic neighborhood. It was all together 4.5 hours with four different people. They offered to pay for lunch. 3 out of the 4 interviewers were friendly and informative and the attitude was laid back and casual. The senior manager was more businesslike and asked the classic HR questions like "Describe your most difficult challenge and how you overcame it", etc. Overall it was a pleasant experience, however I will note that several of the phone interviews, and the on-site interview had to be re-scheduled at least once, which delayed the whole process and made me question their continued interest in hiring me. I feel that is unprofessional. Also, they offered to pay for my travel and food expenses and I submitted an expense report, but 2 months later they still haven't sent me a check.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Champaign, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was on campus with a regional sales manager. The questions were basic and what you would expect. This was a very competitive spot. I enjoyed the interview process, but knew it would be tough because so many people were vying for one spot.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Houston, TX).

Interview

Descent interview, nothing out of the ordinary. Looking back now on the interview some red flags I missed. The management is about the management. Not a team environment. Every man for themselves. What have you done for me lately.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience? Asked about customer client relationship.   Answer Question