Pepperidge Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.8

Sda Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was vague but the background check was very detailed and almost insulting for a businessman who is purchasing a business to in the long run to only be run off by people who don't have a clue how to grow a business and frankly will just belittle you to your face

Interview Questions

• No real questions it's all in your background and job experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was was with another SDA

Weekend Sanitation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Denver, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

I went through the careerlink office in Lancaster City for the application. The interview was like any other normal interview.

Interview Questions

• I'm sorry but I am unable to remember the question I was asked during the interview. I suppose I might say that they would ask you about a difficult decision you were faced with and how you handled that decision.   1 Answer

Distributor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in April 2010.

Interview

Purchase the business franchise. You meet with the district manager to show your stuff. You go over the accounts in the territory, speak about volume, price, all the ins and outs of the business. He will explain the terms of the deal once you close on the franchise, he will spend a couple of weeks training you.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions other than having money, experience, and look presentable   1 Answer

Sales and Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm.

Interview

I applied through my colleges recruiting site by submitted my resume and then got a notification that I received an interview. I picked my interview spot and then just waited for the day to come. I had to dress business professional. I walked into the room and he handed me a bag of assorted Goldfish and Milano cookies. From there he just asked me about 5 or 6 questions and that was it!

Route Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

On campus recruiting with 3 Pepperidge Farm employees. Very laid back enjoyable conversational interview. Was given Goldfish and Milan cookies after. Had one interview and was passed to the next round where I went on a ride along with the manager to get a better feel for the job. Total interview process was quick, about 10 days.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm.

Interview

Two step interview process: if you are selected for the first one it is with the district sales manger. From there you must be selected for the second interview with the district and regional sales managers. My first interview was almost two hours long my second was an hour long, they were very relaxed and more like conversations than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Your average questions they have a list of about 45 they pick from: what are your strengths and weakness, what is a challenge you have overcome, what would your friends say about you.   Answer Question

Temp Bakery Helper In Cookies Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adamstown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Adamstown, PA).

Interview

Short, mostly asked questions about previous manufacturer positions and about personality questions. Took less than 30 min. to do the whole interview. From what I know you most likely need to know someone who already works there to get in. It's rare to be considered there unless you know someone from the inside.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in March 2009.

Interview

District manager sat one on one with me and described the duties of the job. He then had me service accounts with him for 2 days with no pay. Our decisions on employment were made by our experiences while working the accounts.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to get paid.   1 Answer

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm (Stamford, CT) in November 2011.

Interview

Fairly standard cpg marketing interview questions. Came in for a LONG panel interview day. Met with 7 people for an hour each. Spoke with the a range of people: new products, category managers, brand managers, brand directors, and people currently at the associate level. Overall it was a positive experience, however one director was condescending regarding my choice of business school and due to the fact that I did not have "traditional" (ie kraft, p&g, etc.) cpg experience. In the end they said I was not selected because I did not have product commercialization experience and they had no interest in training me. I suppose they could have saved the $3K they spent on my travel and accommodation (not to mention our time), by simply reading my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you commercialized a product.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in November 2011.

Interview

Manager brought me back on the spot and gave me a very detailed rundown of what I could expect with the job. I appreciated the fact that they were so straightforward and not transparent in any way/shape/or form about what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

• With my previous job history what made me want to apply for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, was pleased to receive an offer and immediately knew this was the place I not only wanted to be but to grow.