Peppermill Resort & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peppermill Resort & Casino Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

Bell Person Interview

Interview

Insecure and scared manager.

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Interview Questions

• Made sure you can be a silent slave with no opinion or personality.   Answer Question

Reservationist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino.

Interview

Did an online application and received a call 3 weeks later asking for my availability and to do an interview. Did an interview with the Reservation Manager at the time and got a call two days later offering me a position. They now do group interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Also mention if you are attending college so they can work with your schedule because if you dont then they will assume you are available at anytime

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino (Reno, NV) in July 2014.

Interview

Thorough, well-thought out process. Highly qualified people asking good questions and making good choices. I was interviewed by attractive, happy people wearing light colored clothes and sitting in chairs with deep padding. The room had overhead lighting and no windows. One was unaware of the weather outside from where I sat, but the pleasant atmosphere didn't disturb me. On the contrary, I felt welcomed in this cocoon of interrogation.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino (Reno, NV) in May 2014.

Interview

My interview was the most unprofessional and uncomfortable interviews I have ever had! During this panel interview there was dirty humor and crude remarks made and if you could not think of a response to one of their "out of the box" questions on the spot the interviewers made you feel worthless.

Interview Questions

• How would a pair of scissors be helpful to a pizza delivery person?   Answer Question

Training Manager Interview

Interview

Typical. Organized and thoughtful. Made me feel at home.

Interview Questions

• If I could have a Super Power what would it be?   1 Answer

Hotel Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino (Reno, NV).

Interview

I applied on the careers page of their website. I did not receive a follow-up call from Human Resources so I went to their office in interview attire and received a pre-screen interview. I was immediately instructed to the front desk for my first formal interview.

Interview Questions

• The Hotel Shift Manager asked, "If you were given the opportunity, would you take my job from me?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. They only offer a take-it or leave-it option.

Catering Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino (Reno, NV) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online, long application. I was called about a week and a half later to set up an interview. The first interview was with the director of catering along with two other sales managers. They sakes a few questions about the job itself but the rest seemed more like questions to see if my personality would fit in with the team members. A few days later I received a call for a second, lunch interview. Once I arrived I went to one of the hotel restaurants with the Director & managers and after some small talk was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle multiple phone lines, multi-tasking and a mostly fast paced environment.   1 Answer

Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino (Reno, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

Online application, bug the Games Manager on duty until he is sick of seeing you, audition and then go bug him some more for the job.

SPA Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino (Reno, NV) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewers were genial but very professional. They let you know in the interview how much they expect you to help them retain excellence in the company, although once you become a part of the team you feel pretty comfortable, it's not an "us against them" feeling. My interview was prompt and organized. I didn't get the position because I was too quiet. Although I remember being loud enough I think she meant I didn't speak enough. They want bubbly and personable people for the front counter. I had two interviews: one with a supervisor and another with the manager.

Interview Questions

• If a guest is upset, how do you handle it?   1 Answer
    • What made you choose to work here?   1 Answer