Peppers & Rogers Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peppers & Rogers

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers (Beirut (Lebanon)).

Interview

Was contacted had 3 interviews, two with senior managers and one with HR. First two were case based and third was behavioral

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Peppers & Rogers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2010.

Interview

There were 2 interviews - one with HR and one with a senior consultant. The HR interview was behavioural. The interview with the senior consultant was a 2-step process. They gave a business case (telecom industry in Turkey) and then was asked to prepare a presentation and recommendation in several days. Presented to the senior consultant in their office. That was about it for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Business case given on telecoms industry and competition dynamics in Turkey   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I was told the salary was pretty set for starting analysts.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers in April 2008.

Interview

First there was a group case study followed by 1-1 HR interview that focused mostly on my qualifications and experiences, next I was called in for a case interview with a consultant.. I was given 48 hours to prepare and send my presentation and the appointment was the next day. Finally, they ask you to come in for a panel interview with 2 partners and the HR director.. Mostly you talk about yourself and experiences, then ask you a few brainteasers, why you want the job, what you expect as salary, and if you can relocate..

Interview Questions

• I was asked on the first interview about my expected salary   1 Answer

Too much relocation was a must, which didnt work for personal reasons.