Peppers & Rogers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peppers & Rogers Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peppers & Rogers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers (Beirut (Lebanon)).

Interview

Was contacted had 3 interviews, two with senior managers and one with HR. First two were case based and third was behavioral

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2013.

Interview

4 interviews were held, questions were expected, had a spontaneous meeting abroad with the interviewer as soon as I learnt that we're passing by the same country, the same week. Very much detailed information is provided on the company during these interviews.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the PRG Recruiter, who had reviewed my profile through LinkedIn. After providing more details regarding the role and the company structure, he arranged an interview with head partner of the company. After being interviewed and passing with him, I interviewed with the VP of Finance via Skype, since I was located in Dubai and he was based in USA.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Peppers and Rogers Group or the consulting industry?   Answer Question
    • Provide more details regarding your professional career.   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience using Hyperion?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers (Beirut (Lebanon)) in October 2012.

Interview

First there's a group case study - teams will be formed of 3/4 members and will be asked to solve a case as a team (it is very important to have an idea about cases before you do this group case, it is the only way you can do well on the team)
    Then they invite you to an HR interview. 1-1 Interview. Typical questions include: tell me about yourself, expected salary, how would your friends describe you, extracurricular activities, office preference..
    Then there's a case interview. The case is a prepared case. They give you a case (3 lines, no data provided). They give you 1.5/2 days to prepare a presentation about the case.
    Then there's a a partner interview in which 2 brain teasers (market sizing + estimation questions) are asked.

I didn't reach the partner interview stage.

Interview Questions

• No question is hard if you do your research. Just make sure you do well in the prepared case.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2010.

Interview

There were 2 interviews - one with HR and one with a senior consultant. The HR interview was behavioural. The interview with the senior consultant was a 2-step process. They gave a business case (telecom industry in Turkey) and then was asked to prepare a presentation and recommendation in several days. Presented to the senior consultant in their office. That was about it for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Business case given on telecoms industry and competition dynamics in Turkey   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I was told the salary was pretty set for starting analysts.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers (Istanbul (Turkey)) in July 2008.

Interview

I got contacted through an agency and after passing that one had one HR interview and 2 senior staff interviews, the first one including presentations on two cases shared with me prior to the interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation both position and salary could be beneficial

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Peppers & Rogers in April 2008.

Interview

First there was a group case study followed by 1-1 HR interview that focused mostly on my qualifications and experiences, next I was called in for a case interview with a consultant.. I was given 48 hours to prepare and send my presentation and the appointment was the next day. Finally, they ask you to come in for a panel interview with 2 partners and the HR director.. Mostly you talk about yourself and experiences, then ask you a few brainteasers, why you want the job, what you expect as salary, and if you can relocate..

Interview Questions

• I was asked on the first interview about my expected salary   1 Answer

Too much relocation was a must, which didnt work for personal reasons.