UnitedHealth Group Interview Question: Pepsi or coke?... | Glassdoor

neither.

tas on Jan 2, 2012

Diet Pepsi or Coke Zero

Sheila on Jan 9, 2012

Neither, they are both products of a capitalist economy seeking to overrun the world with needless products that we are brainwashed into believing are needs; or did you mean powdered coke? NOW you're talking!
Shall I close the door on the way out?

Clive on Jan 10, 2012

This post has been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Assuming that you'd already made a decision to drink soda, I'd choose Coke just because it tastes better. Both have about the same amounts of calories, chemicals and 34 grams of sugar which will hurt your health the same way.

The question is more fundamental I think, why drink soda in the first place?

William on Jan 10, 2012

Water!

Me on Jan 10, 2012

yes, thank you.

gdf on Jan 10, 2012

Coke, please. And a bourbon chaser to go with it. Thanks. ;>)

Rick on Jan 10, 2012

Just soda water, please!!
With lime if you have it.

DibblesMcPhee on Jan 10, 2012

Me: Neither for me, but thank you for the offer. I fear one would be hazardous to my teeth and the other would lead to a short and rather brief interview.

Paul on Jan 10, 2012

Wine!

HeavyDrinker on Jan 10, 2012

Well, since I work for Coke everyone assumes that is what I always drink, sometimes we need to surprise people by our answers and break down the established barriers. Actually, I'm a water, coffee and tea guy.

Aaron on Jan 10, 2012

Do you have Diet Coke / Pepsi?

pugboy on Jan 10, 2012

Neither, and I would recommend you not drinking it as well.
The phosphoric acid in them has other excellent uses, such as cleaning toilets, etc :D

Barath on Jan 11, 2012

If it's for clean toilet, any of them is good.

:-) on Jan 11, 2012

Bud Light, please.

:-0 on Jan 11, 2012

It's an insurance company!!! They are looking for neither or water. If you drink either, then you are a health risk and a risk they don't want as an employee on their insurance plan.

Beware on Jan 11, 2012

Personally, I can't tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi and I try to limit my consumption of soft drinks because they are unhealthy. If you compare the ingredients in in a can of Coke vs. a can of Pepsi, they are essentially the same, but everybody has their particular brand affiliation. That's really where these beverage producers excel: branding. And I think UnitedHealth could learn a lot from Coke and Pepsi in terms of branding and PR. The insurance industry in general isn't always seen in the best light and I think that's something I could really help with, marketing UnitedHealth's services so that customers have the same positive feelings they do towards Coke and Pepsi.

BR on Jan 11, 2012

Neither, High Fructose Corn Syrup is the scurg of our society!!

Charles Ellis Bruce on Jan 11, 2012

water with no ice please.

indian dude on Jan 11, 2012

Given that this is a health insurance company, I would say that either of them is just as bad. This question may have as well been phrased "pick your poison", or "Camel or Marlboro?" But for the record, I prefer Dr. Pepper.

Winston on Jan 14, 2012

Neither are part of a healthy diet.

vcollogan on Jan 14, 2012

Are you buying?

SANDRA on Mar 26, 2012

way too much time on your hands...

seeker on Dec 5, 2014

Work ..(rhyme with coke)

Anonymous on Apr 12, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.