PepsiCo Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was asked several questions by hr and unit manager. It was very formal. They asked questions that were in the book and took notes. You should be fine as long as you use the star method.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you forgot something and what did you do to overcome it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was simple, if the boss liked you and thought they could work you to the bone and mold you, you were in. They like to think they can take advantage of a great personality and manipulate them to turn them into the Pepsi monster that forces sales on customers even when it wasn't the right thing to do.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2011.

Interview

You go in and talk to two members of local management. They ask you about yourself and your work experience. the interview was pretty relaxed and loose. Unlike most job interviews your professional appearance doesn't matter. You must do really well in the interview because in most cases they already know who there planning to hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process involved a short phone interview and meeting with the facility managers. I began with a phone interview with the corporate recruiter. He asked questions regarding my background, sale experience, overcoming objections, territory management, etc. I than met with the local team a few days later. The interview began with a quick meeting with the local HR rep and than a conference room meeting with the two plant managers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you over came objections to win repeat business?   Answer Question

The compensation structure wasn't inline with similar positions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview conducted by someone in HR Dept and a Sales Manager. Standard canned questions. Sales Manager did most of the talking. Hard to read the interviewers over phone. The whole call lasted about 45 minutes. I got the impression they already had someone elae in mind and were just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a challenge you were faced with and how you overcame it.

What do you know about our company and the markets we serve?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who set up an initial phone interview. I sent a "Thank you" and did not receive a response for a couple of days. Eventually, an in-person interview was set up. The interview went well and I really thought I got the job. It has been over a month and they have not contacted me. I thought the hiring manager seemed really upfront and honest. I thought the recruiter seemed a little scatter-brained but still really friendly. I am disappointed in my experience because I also have recruiting experience and I would simply not follow up with a candidate after having met with them in person.

I guess my caution to you might be to make sure you are really exploring other options and not really relying on getting a position with them.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview

First they sent an email stating when you would like a phone interview with time and date. Once interviewed, sent another email about second interview with the same process as picking a time and date online. Third interview same process.