PepsiCo Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Several Conversations but fell flat, had to meet with at least 2-3 executive in one day, only to never here back again. Now see a role is back listed. Also role was not located where interviews were held.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called within 2 weeks for a 15 min. prescreening interview, at the end of phone interview I was told my info would be forwarded to the recruiting manager at job location within 3-4 weeks. Three weeks later I get a call to schedule an on-site interview one week in advance. Then on the day before on-site interview I get called by the hiring manager cancelling the interview on the basis of "we're not ready to hire for this position now, maybe we will several months from now. Would you like us to keep your application for future consideration?"

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2015.

Interview

Interview took about an hour. Applied online, got a call in a few days. Questions were more about my style of doing things than technical stuff. They had a standard form with questions they asked at each interview. They kept me in the lurch for a week. Then told me they'd hired someone else. Felt like my time was spent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Altoona, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with a team of three employees. I answered numerous questions and they told me that I would hear back from them sometime the following week. The next day I sent them a thank you email, and the HR manager replied saying that the team was very impressed and asked if I could do a second interview the next day. I agreed to the interview, however they never got a hold of me. When I contacted them to ask if they were still interested in doing a second interview it took them 2 weeks to get back to me and then they told me that they had already hired someone else. I was really angry that they planned a second interview and just blew it off without even telling me. To me, the process was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were asked to do something unreasonable.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you made a mistake and how you went about fixing it.   Answer Question

Assistant Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with someone from HR in another location. They were screening applicants and narrowed it down to a handful that would interview in person at the job location. I arrived for my interview on time at 11:00am. My interviewer had left the building thinking it was not until 1:00. When he finally showed up, I barely got a word in. Maybe 5 sentences in the entire 2 hours I was there...I wish I was exaggerating. I really have no idea how he made an informed decision in offering me this job, there is no way he could have determined anything from what I was allowed to say. No references were asked for.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. I was literally talked at for 2 hours, given very little chance to say anything on my own.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Norfolk, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Two individuals from management led the interview - it was not conducted by human resources. It was a three part interview: review of job description, standard situational questions as read off a packet from the HR department, question and answer period. The interview went great. They asked me for my salary requirements at the end of the interview, at which point they told me someone would contact me in two to three weeks. It has been almost two months and I have yet to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a significant mistake that you made in your current or previous job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

HR Manager asked me to talk about resume then asked a couple of behavioral questions. Interview took no more than 30 minutes. Felt if she wasn't interested from the very start, was late to interview me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2014.

Interview

Had an in-person interview with about 3 to 4 people. Then, I heard nothing from them. I even followed up with the recruiter for an update and received no reply. Frustrating to spend hours interviewing and a company not having the courtesy to reply to emails or give an update on the position status.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (South Bend, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

A very pleasant interview, with the normal interview questions. Interviewer was pleasant and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Hired through temp agency. Hired for proven work ethic and skills.