PepsiCo Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY).

Interview

several rounds - recruiter phone screening (which took awhile to lock down because of reschedules over and over, but it was during the holiday season), phone interviews with direct manager, team member, virtual interview with direct manager, then in person interviews with a couple department members + recruiter. this may vary depending on what role you apply for though.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview held at Columbia for analyst position, full time, entry level. It hold by two different Pepsi Co seniors, one man and one woman. Lasted 90 min, 45 min each.

Interview Questions

• Case study: opening an hardware store: what should you know.
      Creating a new energizing drink   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Contacted by an HR coordinator for an initial interview, although what surprised me was that he didn't email or leave a message to schedule the phone screen. I had to do it on the spot.

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2013.

Interview

Started with on-campus info session. Then had a first round on campus interview. It involved 3 people asking basic behavioral questions and why I wanted to work for them and stuff like that. Nothing too tricky. They did second round interviews in Charlotte but I already had other offers that I preferred.

Anonymous Employee in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Valhalla, NY).

Interview

Easy process. One interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Simple 1-1, face-face interview on-site using resume and letter of recommendation

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through a recruitment agency. Called for an Interview in about a week time with another week notice. Line manager and a HR person conducted the interview. It was a really good interview process. One of the best ever been to. Very casual environment. Was not difficult at all compared to some of the others been to, at the same was not easy either.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

HR screening, then a case interview with the hiring manager. Based on what I know, some others were flown into head office for a recruitment day. During which they were split into teams to work on a case, while individuals were pulled out throughout the day for panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• Given a performance reports. If I told you total Frito Lay business was down vs. last year, what can you tell me about the reason why?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

All the questions were behaviour based questions. The interviewer focused on creating an open dialogue which was a lot more relaxing than other forms of interviews. There were multiple occasions where he repeated my answers to reaffirm what I had said (the phone connection wasn't great). Overall very respectful throughout the whole process and was easy to talk to. Highly recommend for anyone to apply for this position.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer