PepsiCo Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews, one with the recruiter and 3 with my managers and a director on the team. They all were fairly straightforward and everyone was very open to answering my questions. There were large gaps of time before I heard anything after some of the interviews, but I was told that was because they were trying to figure out where to place me on the team. I went in for 1 office interview and met with two people. I was offered the position the next week.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty straightforward about my experience and the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate the salary but they were more flexible with vacation.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR manager and brand manager of one of Pepsico's product lines. Both seemed extremely friendly and bubbly and were very receptive to questions or concerns. Questions were a mix of standard/traditional ones and some weird ones that caught me slightly off guard. They didn't ask anything about my resume, in fact I had to take the initiative/offer to give a short blurb on myself and a brief description of my resume. Interview was about 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you would do if you were a brand manager of XX, which was losing customers and sales   Answer Question
    • Let's say you've already been with the company of 30 years, and was about to leave. What would you want people to remember you by?   Answer Question
    • What's currently on your coffee table?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in August 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by four executives. Just be as honest as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why did I moved from Economics to Marketing BS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate