PepsiCo Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.8

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

One interview on campus, then two day interview event in Chicago, IL. They are very helpful in letting you know what you are interviewing for and what the company has to offer. The two day interview helped a lot for me to get to know Pepsico better.

Interview Questions

• Sales Scenario - selling them t shirts as if they were a retail store in the interview   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I talked to some recruiter on campus at a career fair. I was invited to take an assessment after that. You have to pass the assessment to be invited to the next round. The interview on campus was fairly easy. It was a 2 on 1 panel. After that, I was invited to a two day interview at their office. The first day was very informational and we had the chance to speak with people who were currently in the role we were applying to. We went out into the market and got a tour of the distribution center. There was a dinner with multiple HR people and they put us in a hotel that night. the next day we had our formal interview with two successful members of the organization. The interview was very similar to the campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Why PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult team member.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to present something to someone older than you and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I went through a recruiter and was given an opportunity to interview for a temp position in Chicago. I was interviewed in the West Loop corporate office by 4 people. It was a set of back-to-back panel interviews-keep in mind that this means that both people from both panels have to want you in order to move forward.

I thought he interview went well. I was told that I'd get an answer by the end of the next week.

When I left the office, I wrote personalized thank you cards for each of the interviewers. I went one step further and dropped them off at the company mail room. Each of the interviewers should have recieved the cards the next day.

I didn't hear anything back from Pepsi or the recruiter even after emailing the recruiter. I can't say that I'm surprised that no one reached out to me. As a job seeker, being "ghosted" after an interview is almost commonplace and frankly quite rude.

Interview Questions

• Look at the Supply Chain interview questions in Glassdoor as they are the same STAR questions you'll be asked. You must have specific answers with these type of questions. Go in prepared with stories that illustrate how well you will perform.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by George the Supervisor of the facility. He made me feel extremely comfortable. Before the actual interview he explained the actual interview process which was pretty cool in my opinion, it helped relieve a lot of pre interview stress. He was extremely thorough in explaining the culture of the company and the position itself. The question were what would you do/what have you done situational questions which turned out to be fairly easy to answer because of my work history.

Interview Questions

• He asked if I could describe myself in one word what will it be.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't long at all first they ask me why should we hire you then I told them then they ask what made me wanna work for them and then ask me when am I'm willing to start.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First: Phone screen with HR
    Second: Phone screen with hiring manager
    In person all day interview with hiring manager, executive and 2 cross functional team members, lunch with current Associate Marketing Manager.
    A straightforward process without much trouble.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite PepsiCo brand?   1 Answer

Customer Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Pepsi's recruiter, then phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in-person interview (back to back 30 minutes for each group)with 3 teams made up of two supervisors in each group.

Interview Questions

• All questions for in person interview where STAR (behavioral) type of interview question. Phone interview was more asking about my past and stuff like that.   1 Answer

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Carol Stream, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview went really well, I had a quick screening interview with one district manager & then a 2 person panel interview with 2 other district managers. Interview was really relaxed & laid back, I just acted myself, I told them about how I have provided great service to my customer's. As soon as i left building to get in my car I was contacted by yet another manager saying I passed both interviews & will be moving forward with the next step which is riding along with another RSR for job shadowing. I finished that on Sat 11/12/16, Ride along went great & now I'm just waiting for back round test to be done as the 3rd party company who does it for them can be a pita to work with. I look forward to being called back with an offer & job start date!!

District Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Met at career fair, on campus interview with a leader in training and recruiter, very standard. After that interviewed in Chicago and toured facilities & market. Realized I had no desire in stocking shelves in supermarkets.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you think you will be successful managing people older than you with experience?   Answer Question

Financial Assistant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

One very basic behavioral phone interview. Then received in-person behavioral interview. Met with two managers. Interview lasted for approximately one hour. Received an offer about a week after in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about this experience. What are strengths / weaknesses?   Answer Question