PepsiCo Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Feb 9, 2017

Sales and Customer Relationship Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I met with them at the career fair on my college campus. I then got invited to do a phone interview. It took a couple of weeks to hear back about a second interview. They flew me out to Dallas and it was a two-day interview process. With a informational dinner the first night and the interviews and site tour on the second day.

Applications Security Assessment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Process took about two months including the Christmas holidays. The interview process was simple and very well structured. After talking with the internal recruiter, I did a phone screen with the hiring manager and an employee. Then I was asked in for a face-to-face interview with the same people, plus one. The interview was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter, phone interview with finance manager, then interview at the headquarters in Plano, TX. This interview was over a 4 hour timeframe with 5 different managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how it applies to this role.
      Behavioral questions and situations.
      Was asked for a spreadsheet of my work previous work to gauge my Excel skills.
      Answer Question

Route Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via phone call after setting it up via their website and signing up for a specific time. On the call I was asked a series of questions associated with the job and if i would be able to complete certain responsibilities. It only took about 5 minutes and the questions were mostly focused around the job responsibilities and if you are able to do them.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work between the hours of 2am and 7pm?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Went through a couple of phone interviews then participated in their "Possibilities Day" where they bring in several candidates for round table with about 6 interviewers. Also got a tour of the campus and chance to talk with various employees. It was positive overall and the recruiter was great. She explained the process and called to follow up afterward.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about how to market their products - what would you do in certain situations. Asked for specific examples. Wanted detailed answers.   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Carrollton, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

They asked very generic questions and phrased other questions difficult to pinpoint a specific example that would satisfy the question. The process was seamless, one interview with HR, followed by department managers, and finished with the department manager who has the opening.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Irving, TX).

Interview

For managing the 3rd shift crew. Final round included dinner the night before with several leaders at Frito. Plant tour, luncheon, and two sets of panel interviews. The interviews were neutral. However, when asking for the feedback on why I did not receive a job offer, the ONLY feedback received stated that an inherent linguistic trait of mine was annoying. I found this feedback unprofessional and wished I received constructive performance-related feedback.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

One round in-person interview. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and was conducted by two engineering employees I would later work with. They primarily asked questions to gauge fit and general interest in pursuing a career in the industry.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Once I had applied I received a phone a call. On this call I did a short questionnaire/interview. It was nothing to difficult. Just your basic background questions. Then received a phone call from the local facility to set up an in-person interview. I went in and answered some more in-dept questions that were job related. While at this interview I also performed a job skills test to assess my skills for the applied job.

D-bay Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

One on one with a laid back environment. Waited in the waiting room for several other people being interviewed. Greeted by a friendly guy who conducted the interview and didn't feel like i was being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• Why Pepsi? Can you handle a physically demanding job? Handle all climates of outdoor work?   Answer Question