PepsiCo Detailer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Detailer Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Detailer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2016.

Interview

Completed the online application. Was contacted a few days later for a 15 minute phone interview. Face to face interview was scheduled after the phone interview. Had a 10 minute face to face interview a few days later. Offered the position immediately after the interview. Very fast overall process.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically able to preform the duties with or without reasonable accommodations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set hourly rate.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forks, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Forks, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

It's quite lengthy in my opinion. I received all phone call about a month or so after I had originally applied,ok so maybe there just weren't positions open then and am I glad they did call. Everything seemed normal,the recruiter said they were going to get my background information and then set up an interview. Then the process got even more complicated,I kept receiving emails from the background company expecting me to retrieve all sorts of outdated information such as my W2s and paystubs from jobs years ago...if they're the background company shouldn't they be finding these things? So I replied back to the email,and also received a delayed response to that from of course some middle eastern person in customer service asking me to clarify,which I did,but no further response. I also left a message back with HR and someone else called me back claiming the info I sent was sufficient,though I haven't heard anything since and I keep getting these emails asking for more info. In the meantime I feel all of this delay and red tape with cause my interview to be delayed if at all.

Interview Questions

• I didn't even get past the complicated background check.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dayton, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

I met with the supervisor where she asked me a lot of situational response questions. Questions about my previous work experience and questions about what I wanted to do after college.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Must apply on fritolayemployment.com and jobs are rarely posted. Must take a drug test using your hair. Hopefully, you'll get a phone call from the District Sales Leader or the Zone Sales Rep. Very quick process, I got hired within a week, but I also had a connection.

Interview Questions

• Besides Fritos, Lays, and Doritos, name 3 other Frito-Lay products.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. $10/hour is set.

Detailer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview - they described the job and asked if I am still interested. I was interested and they scheduled an interview. I came to the office, filled in all paper work about my past experience and then had an easy interview. They asked if I am ready to work on weekends, if I can do a physical job, if I have ever worked at nights/in the evenings. Then in several days they started a background check and when it was over I got a call to go for a drug test. In several day they called and invited to sign a papers of hiring.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work at nights/in the evenings? Can you do a physical job? Do you have a personal car to get to places?   Answer Question

Detailer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2009.

Interview

saw movie and one on one interview

Negotiation

none