PepsiCo District Sales Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo District Sales Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

3.3

District Sales Leader Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2007.

Interview

The first interview was an on-campus interview. I went through the campus interview process, then an assessment test online. After passing the online test had a route ride job shadowing day to get a feel for the job. I was then was asked to visit the headquarters for a second round of interviews consisted of three 30-minute interviews in which I learned about different positions available within the Operations department to have another interview with a zone manager. This interview consisted of behavioral-based questions (like "How do you deal with conflict?" and "What is your greatest achievement?").

took another job offer

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

District Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2008.

Interview

I was first interviewed on a Friday. Within 5 hours of the interview I was called to schedule a second interview and a route ride. I went on the route ride the following Friday and flew to Birmingham within two weeks for my second interview with the HR staff, RVP, and FVP. Within 5 days of returning to Arkansas I was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer
    • How would you sell my phone to me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. They offered a great beginning salary.

District Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online and shortly after was asked to complete an online "assessment" test. Following this I had a short phone interview which pretty much consisted of finding out if I understood the position, this was followed by a route ride along. After spending 12 hours following an RSR on his route, I had a "conference call" interview with two others. They have scripted interview questions that they all ask, but they also asked more customized questions based on my experience. After getting through the phone interview, I went to their head quarters and had an interview with the Zone Sales leader.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Frito Lay?   1 Answer
    • What is a challenge you have faced at work or school and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question