PepsiCo District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo District Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy but it was extremely long. It took a few months to actually figure all the paperwork out. Overall the interview process wasn't too terrible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Long process. Took me 2.5 months to get through it all. Started with a phone call, and after you pass that basic screen, you take an online aptitude test. After you pass that you meet with managers at the zone level, followed by the regional level if you make it.

Negotiation

Minimal. I accepted as it was.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Long process, had to go through 3 rounds of interviews with various levels of management and leadership. Each round was very similar to the last in terms of questions asked, etc. Mostly about getting to know the candidate after the first round.

Interview Questions

• Wanted examples of actions and results for behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Valley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Central Valley, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

University recruiting/interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions...what is the most critical decision you have ever made? Describe a difficult situation and how did you handle it? etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Edinburg, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Flew out to regional office in Dallas , TX. Had a great meet and greet with potential interviewees, once lunch was over candidates would go to pertaining interviews (depending on background 2 or 3). Once completed flew back to hometown and heard back wishing two to three business days.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you proposed an idea to your manager but you weren't successful and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. Consisted of three rounds of behavioral based interviews.