PepsiCo Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

One round in-person interview. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and was conducted by two engineering employees I would later work with. They primarily asked questions to gauge fit and general interest in pursuing a career in the industry.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my schools job site and got an email requesting a phone interview shortly after. Basic phone interview. Described the company and my potential role and then began asking questions about my experiences.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions about how I would handle certain situations. For example, what I would do with a group member who is unwilling to cooperate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Screened at campus interview then travelled onsite for follow up interview. Onsite interview was with 3-4 employees doing similar work plus plant manager. In general, the interview was a mix of testing my resume and explaining what the job rotation would be.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to forge alignment with a person who was difficult to work with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

called for for an on-campus 1:1 interview and had one round of HR and one technical, was asked some questions in mechanical engineering

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Behavioral Interview - all questions started with "Tell me a time when you worked with a group and..." and asked when different things happened.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a group and someone didn't meet your expectatios   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Campus placement- First there was a group discussion and after that shortlisted candidates gone through technical written test. Then shortlisted were callled in their plant for final interview. Ffirst was technical with Plant GM and then HR

Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic post job fair interview

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2011.

Interview

Was contacted directly by HR. interviewed on the phone, on-site with leadership team, phone interview again, on-site with Director again. No feedback received or a call to update me on the status of the position. very disorganized interviewing process. haven't heard anything 'till now.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider a different role? not related to my background and experience.   1 Answer