PepsiCo Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Finance Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2015.

Interview

Just had the initial phone interview. Was asked to walk the interviewer through my work experience from oldest to newest. Spent so much time talking about non-relevamt work experience, that it became difficult to directly apply my recent work experience to the position. I wish I was just asked why would you be a good fit for this job, or give me an example where you had to (blank) in your previous employment. I totally blew the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The company called in within two weeks of submitting the resume. There was a prelimary phone screening with human resources asking basic information and salary requirements. Then the hiring manager called for an initial interview over the phone. After that called in for in person interviewed with a number of people over half a day.

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Somers, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager. Then interviews with the Vice President of the department. Then 2 other directors in the department that I would be working with. Overall the experience was not difficult. Only one of the directors asked difficult questions trying to test my financial knowledge and my knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position?   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2013.

Interview

All behavioral based questions - highly reccommend having great examples

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Somers, NY).

Interview

Contractor. Staffing agency set me up

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, since everything goes though your staffing agency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Two 1:1 interviews back to back with directors in Finance. The first interviewer asked things mainly about my resume experiences and general life activities. There were probably a couple fit/behavioral questions too.

The second interviewer asked a case question about PepsiCo and what the pros and cons of PepsiCo's decision in the case were. Also asked behavioral/fit questions.

Did not get any technical questions at all or any questions about the company (although I think they wanted to hear your knowledge of the company based on your fit answers).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I must say that everyone I met were every nice and pleasant. The interview took 4 hours give or take. It was a series of one on one interviews starting from the VP, Director, Manager, etc. Almost all questions were situational ("tell me about the time when...") questions.

Overall, I had a great experience, however, it took them almost a month to get back to you for the result. The like taking their time.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied to an online posting through an online job board- just had to submit my CV, no cover letter required. I received an email from HR approximately a week later, to schedule a phone interview. It was basically all behavioural, and a discussion of my past experiences, and a detailed job description, a little bit about PepsiCo. Very friendly phone call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself? Tell me about your past experiences? Why PepsiCo? Why this role?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)).

Interview

Hiring process was basically dependent on networking. Got a call stating the position would be created and if I was interested. After meeting with HR and doing all the tests I went through 3 rounds of interviews including the CFO and other Area Directors. Overall process was very straightforward and incredibly fast lasting less than 3 weeks from start to offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing for the company better than everyone else?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2011.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. I had two sets of interviews. I had one interview for a particular job. The interviewer liked my skills, so she referred me to another department. I had two group interviews. I reviewed information about the company, and the personalities they look for. Dress professionally and arrive early.