PepsiCo Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Finance Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2016

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

PepsiCo implemented a compus hire style recruiting strategy in 2009 where it interviewed a large number of candidates for potential hires. It started with a phone screen by recruitor followed by phone interview by the hiring manager. Both lasted for approximately 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter follow by 4 interviews in one day. Each interview was 30min and questions were behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• Most all questions were standard behavioral ones that you would see on an internet search. One was something like "Describe a time when you did not have enough information to make a decision and what did you do?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I had applied on the website and got a call fairly quickly from the HR; HR was v nice all along the process and quick to arrange interviews.

Since I was moving from Boston, it was made to be quick; one day, 3-4 hours and I met 5 people. Head of my team (Senior VP), my boss (Senior Director), 2 other senior directors and one HR business partner.

Overall the process was smooth and focused on my skill set and previous job experience. In the end, I had a short case interview type question. Boss had a problem for me with some numbers on a sheet, and he wanted me to analyze the same for him.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, why the move from a different city?why this firm, favorite products, what did you read about us (I had read the 10-k before the interview) et al. Fairly standard questions.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2008.

Interview

Two rounds and at least 5 interviews.