PepsiCo Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter, phone interview with finance manager, then interview at the headquarters in Plano, TX. This interview was over a 4 hour timeframe with 5 different managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how it applies to this role.
    Behavioral questions and situations.
    Was asked for a spreadsheet of my work previous work to gauge my Excel skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview covered the basics. Qualification, passed experiences, Most key accomplishments. Charity work. What i could bring to the organization based on my experience They were concerned about me being over qualified which I addressed as no a liability but a bonus for them. I left on a positive note an look forward to j=hearing from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Always the most difficult. I usual y begin with the explanation of why I do what I do and how over the years I have that I have a true gift in this area. It seemed like a very logical choice so I finished my degree and went out to find the perfect fit, I have been extremely successful n this area in a multitude ti different corporate environments   1 Answer

The pay scale was not sufficient based on my experience. I am contpniing to look for the efir atmosphere and fit,

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Spoke with HR on the phone first. Then scheduled for 4 face-to-face meetings. Had 1 more follow-up phone interview. Process took over 2 months as they continued to delay a decision date. The interview itself was pretty straight forward: mainly behavioral-based, get-to-know questions followed by a few case study type questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the CPG industry? Why PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Take a look at this pricing model & explain if we should go through with a price change on this product.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and made it to first round via campus recruiting. 100% behavioral at the first level. It's not so difficult, but they're looking to be "inspired" by you in some way. Have really good events to recall, seriously.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were a leader in a difficult situation with people who didn't want to work with you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

1 round. Phone interview. 2-3 basic behavioral questions with a short brainstorming exercise at the end. Really just want to make sure you are normal and have some understanding of things they might have to consider as a snack food manufacturer. Also a hair drug test was required - received the email at random about a month after receiving the offer.

Interview Questions

• Say we want to bring a new product to our retailers - what in-store considerations do we need to take into account?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I had two separate on site interviews. First with the direct hiring manager of open position. A week later I met with the director of the newly formed team. I received very positive feedback from both managers.

Interview Questions

• What were my current duties and how did they align with the open position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

All interviews were a combination of behavioral and technical questions. Pretty casual but definitely need a basic understanding of financial terms. PepsiCo has a lot of acronyms that can become confusing. Don't be scared be to ask what the mean. People often forget that most people don't know what they mean.

Interview Questions

• If we were to introduce a new chip/snack in the market, what would be considerations we would take?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Over 5 one on one interviews

Interview Questions

• What make you believe you are qualified for this role   1 Answer

Negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter. First job out of college. The interview process was fairly simple and easy. was asked questions such as 'what are your strengths and weaknesses?" nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to see yourself within this company in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed on campus a few weeks later. Interview was behavioral with two interviewers. Questions were pretty basic and interviewers were friendly. Received word about 1 week later that I was not moving on to the next round. After asking for feedback, I was told that it would have been beneficial to me if I had attended the info session (which I had done), which makes me think they do not check their sign-ins.