PepsiCo Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.4

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a great interview. Company looks very interesting to work for. Received an email back that I wasn't selected for position. Not really sure why not but would to like to know if to be discouraged from trying again. Try to keep the motto " If you tired of starting over stop giving up". Will continue to try soon.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests in the company   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I did the application online, about a week later I received a phone interview. They informed me to come in for a 1:1 interview with the manager. 2 days later did a background check, that took one week to come back. Then I got a call asking me to do a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Was this a great fit? Do I see myself doing the position?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Got an email as soon as I completed app to set up phone interview. They called 3 days later and ask simple questions. After they set up face to face

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The first interview will group you up with a pool of all the applicants, from there a manager will call everyone into the room and explain the history of the company and ask general questions. Questions will contain has anyone been a felon or had drug use. etc. After this interview there will be a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge that you have conquered?   Answer Question

Bay Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online got an interview within the same week you get to pick date & time then they email you that your still being considered then in the next day or so got an email that they filled the position

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare yourself for a position where you were unfamiliar with?   Answer Question

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions, first in front of one interviewer then in front of 2. After the interview they give you a tour of the facility. You get introduced to the facility management then offered free snacks before you leave.

Interview Questions

• What is your best attribute?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the salary is non negotiable.

SC MANAGER ROLE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosenberg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Rosenberg, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

1st Interview: HR Screen
    2nd interview: 3 on site interviews
    3rd interview: job shadow and director interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you sacrificed quality to get a project completed   Answer Question

Customer Management Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Took only 3o minutes to do interview, did two interviews with two managers

Interview Questions

• What did you say when a customer asked about the difference between your product and a compeitors product?   Answer Question

Bulk Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Apply, Assessment questions, Phone interview, Group interview, Offer

Interview Questions

• Sell me a lobby display or cooler placement in a grocery store.   2 Answers

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

called for for an on-campus 1:1 interview and had one round of HR and one technical, was asked some questions in mechanical engineering