PepsiCo Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Very complete. Met with several individuals at a plant site and at a bottling location. Great interview experience. They were able to show what HR professionals do at both their corporate and their bottling locations and have a commitment to the education of their professionals in their business.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the company to better the HR component?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Piscataway, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed first rounds on campus. It was a very exploratory interview. I was invited back to the HQ for second rounds. You are interviewed by four different people. Two interviews are behavioral, one interview is a resume presentation, and the last interview is a situation analysis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They keep consistent practices across the board for new hires.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Throughout the hiring and interview process they stressed "being yourself" and how they didn't want to intimidate anyone. As long as you're genuine, you should be set - that's what they care about most. If at all possible, try to talk to the recruiter prior to the interview and get a sense of who they actually are and ask why they're still with Pepsi. Try not to be uptight about the interview itself; let the conversation flow naturally, and crack a joke or two!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview process. I was scheduled for an interview at a social event they had on campus the day before. The interview itself was with 2 people and took about 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was an interview with two managers. They both asked questions. There were about 5 questions total. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewees made the process stress free. They answered all of my questions about the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to influence others to make a change and what were the results.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interviewed for HR internship through university. They interviewed my entire program. Interview lasted about 30 minutes, no challenges were too challenging. They ended up making offers a few hours later to a good number of people. Offer is competitive but no say in location.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2016.

Interview

Asked behavioral based questions, "Tell me about a time...". The interview was very relaxed and conversational. I had a great experience during the interview. I got an offer within two days of interviewing. Although the interview/offer process was very quick, it took months to get the location. I accepted in September, however I did not receive a location update until February.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through their campus recruiter program. I had a face-to-face interview a few weeks later. They make decisions quickly (by the end of the interview week) and get back to the selected candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflicting deadlines and had to make everything work out.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Recruited for the position, interview was scheduled very quickly when they decided with very little care for my own schedule. The onsite interview was not planned out in an inviting manner, I had very little recruiter interaction or information exchange. The maturity level of hiring manager and dotted line managers was revealed in the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard Behavior Based Interview Questions. Lot's of questions about conflict resolution.   1 Answer

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Logan, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

They came to campus and selected my resume for an interview. I had networked with several alumni from my university and some level of visibility within the company. I sat down with two human resource managers and they asked a lot of behaviorally based questions about my experiences.