PepsiCo Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview. They expected the STARS response and stated that explicitly. No technical questions were asked, just behavioral/situational questions. The night before the interview, there was a company social with all of the people selected for an interview and the recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a miscommunication and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then attended a video conference that was required. Phone interview was very straight forward and what you would expect. Video conference was 15+ people listening to 4 employees talk about their roles and the company. It was very interesting, but with so many people it wasn't interviewing more just listening.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position? Talk about leadership experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I interviewed for the manufacturing internship position. The first round interview was a very simple behavioral interview. There were no real trick questions and they were interested in your problem shooting and management skills. The interview was set up so there were two employees asking me questions which I replied to using the star method. The interviewers were very nice and conversation flowed easily.

Interview Questions

• They asked for examples of when I was dealing with a tough situation or a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I first got introduced to the Pepsi team at my university career fair. They took my resume and within two weeks i had my interview with them. There were two interviewers who interviewed me and asked me about more personal questions than anything else. It went great and i thought the interviewers were very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

PepsiCo came for a campus interview session. It was about a 45 minute interview with nonstop questions. Approximately one week later I received an automated email letting me know I was not moving on in the process. There were three people from the R&D branch on the interview panel.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the functions of the ingredients in a cake vs. a cookie?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you were unsure how to resolve an issue in the lab and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went to career fair then heard back about a week later for an Interview. Interview was with two people on campus. Was able to meet them the night before at a "social" which helped get rid of some pre interview nervousness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward - two behavioral interviews back to back. Everyone was very kind and nice and the questions were typical behavioral questions. Knowing the company well really helps and having good ideas of their different brands is crucial in my opinion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick and regimented. Had to use STAR method for multiple questions. Recommend having answers planned in advance. Not casual. Hiring process started off a business fair, was contacted within 2 days for first round interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

There were two interviewers in the room. Both were very relaxed, and seemed to be really engaged with my answers and my experience. One guy was really young, the woman was middle aged. Man shared that he was a transfer from Pittsburgh to southern Indiana and that freaked me out. Other that that, the room was really hot and they were cool with me making jokes about it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict within a team and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Only asked behavior questions, spoke to two managers and senior manager about resume and why i was interested in the company. very easy going, it was more a conversation rather than interview. very friendly overall. discussed the role i would be entering into

Interview Questions

• If your manager had to give you a task due tomorrow, but your senior manager gave you another urgent task what would you do   Answer Question