PepsiCo Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview. They expected the STARS response and stated that explicitly. No technical questions were asked, just behavioral/situational questions. The night before the interview, there was a company social with all of the people selected for an interview and the recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a miscommunication and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick and regimented. Had to use STAR method for multiple questions. Recommend having answers planned in advance. Not casual. Hiring process started off a business fair, was contacted within 2 days for first round interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

I met recruiters at the career fair and received a code to apply online. After applying online I took a personality test. Once I passed I was invited to interview at my schools career center. The interview was average/difficult.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through my university. My interviewer was a VP in the HR division that was an alumni of our school. He was really laid-back and helped the interview run smoothly like a normal conversation. He asked about my experience in depth and asked some behavioral questions with the STAR method. He also answered all my questions about the company honestly and had a general enthusiasm for my candidacy. I heard back from them about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would (or did) you handle a fellow employee that did not want to cooperate?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college career website. Got an interview slot. The interview was more like a discussion than an interview. Two people (manager and a hiring personnel) were present. They were easy going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cal Poly SLO, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Cal Poly SLO, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Spoke with an individual at a career fair and attended a social gather at a restaurant. The next day was followed up with a behavior interview that lasted around 30 minutes. The interview followed the typical STAR - Situation, Task, Action, Result or SAR- Situation, Action, Result format.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

2 person interview, took turns asking behavioral questions for about 30 minutes. Interviewers were nice and personable. There wasn't much pressure. No technical questions so just answer in the STAR format to be successful.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to pay attention to small details   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for internship upon speaking with recruiters at University career fair, underwent a simple interviewing process. A month or two passed before hearing news of being accepted for the intern position

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and conversational. They ask very generic questions mostly just to see how you would work in a team environment. Asked a lot of leadership and management related questions.