PepsiCo Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.9

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

I met recruiters at the career fair and received a code to apply online. After applying online I took a personality test. Once I passed I was invited to interview at my schools career center. The interview was average/difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview. They expected the STARS response and stated that explicitly. No technical questions were asked, just behavioral/situational questions. The night before the interview, there was a company social with all of the people selected for an interview and the recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a miscommunication and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through my university. My interviewer was a VP in the HR division that was an alumni of our school. He was really laid-back and helped the interview run smoothly like a normal conversation. He asked about my experience in depth and asked some behavioral questions with the STAR method. He also answered all my questions about the company honestly and had a general enthusiasm for my candidacy. I heard back from them about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would (or did) you handle a fellow employee that did not want to cooperate?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then attended a video conference that was required. Phone interview was very straight forward and what you would expect. Video conference was 15+ people listening to 4 employees talk about their roles and the company. It was very interesting, but with so many people it wasn't interviewing more just listening.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position? Talk about leadership experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I interviewed for the manufacturing internship position. The first round interview was a very simple behavioral interview. There were no real trick questions and they were interested in your problem shooting and management skills. The interview was set up so there were two employees asking me questions which I replied to using the star method. The interviewers were very nice and conversation flowed easily.

Interview Questions

• They asked for examples of when I was dealing with a tough situation or a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I first got introduced to the Pepsi team at my university career fair. They took my resume and within two weeks i had my interview with them. There were two interviewers who interviewed me and asked me about more personal questions than anything else. It went great and i thought the interviewers were very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

PepsiCo came for a campus interview session. It was about a 45 minute interview with nonstop questions. Approximately one week later I received an automated email letting me know I was not moving on in the process. There were three people from the R&D branch on the interview panel.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the functions of the ingredients in a cake vs. a cookie?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you were unsure how to resolve an issue in the lab and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college career website. Got an interview slot. The interview was more like a discussion than an interview. Two people (manager and a hiring personnel) were present. They were easy going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went to career fair then heard back about a week later for an Interview. Interview was with two people on campus. Was able to meet them the night before at a "social" which helped get rid of some pre interview nervousness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick and regimented. Had to use STAR method for multiple questions. Recommend having answers planned in advance. Not casual. Hiring process started off a business fair, was contacted within 2 days for first round interview.