PepsiCo Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I interviewed for a Pepsi internship, and was impressed by the interviewers. They were very professional, kind, and enthusiastic about their company. All Pepsi employees that I talked to seemed very happy at Pepsi.

Interview Questions

• I did not receive any unexpected or out of the ordinary questions. They were curious about my experience and skill set.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

You will go through a set of interviews with different managers. Alot of behavioral and leadership skills are tested in the interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair at my college and they emailed me about a week later requesting an interview. The interview was 1 hour long split into a technical and behavioral section.

Interview Questions

• What Chemically happens to a cookie when you put it in the oven?

They also had a piece of paper and asked me to describe how I design a process for making a chips.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I met with the Pepsico recruiters at my university's engineering career fair. I was told to apply online for the position I was interested in. After applying to the position online the same day, I received an email invitation for an on-campus interview within 1-2 days.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interviews were held at the college career office. Two recruiters would interview you in a room and ask standard behavioral questions about who you are as a person. Then they would begin to ask situational questions to see if you have a logistic mind that meshes with company ideals and values.

Internship Interview

Interview

got a call and spoke to the Hiring manager, he was super cool manager with no attitude and spoke to me softly and answered my questions and i answered his questions

Interview Questions

• what was the one thing which you have done thinking out of the box and that helped you   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2009.

Interview

They were very nice and willing to do anything possible to make sure i obtained a position within the summer program. The only problem was that they were aiming for a different concentration within the business field. If you are a marketing major, from what was said at the seminar, this would be very great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was 45 minutes long and they mainly asked you behavioral questions. They were very personable and made you feel comfortable. They asked very typical behavioral questions. Had a list of 5 questions that they needed to ask and they would ask follow up questions to some of your answers if they had any.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Buffalo, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter was friendly, kind, and very informative. Structured interview of previous situations, future scenarios that put you in the place of the role and ask what you would do. About 30 minutes and room for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with conflict resolution among team members   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

There was two recruiters in the room, one ways for pepsi the other was for lays. Both were nice but tired from a social they held the night before. Go to the social to increase your chances of getting an offer. The interview was straight forward with basic behavioral questions most interviews ask.