PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.9

751 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Laid back, the interviewer was late but was friendly and casual. She said it was her first time interviewing for this position. Asked about 6-7 questions in a 45 minute interview. Mostly situational/experience questions, no in-depth technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to give a technical report to an inexperienced audience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

three skype interviews in a row with management at a plant. Very nice people, casual interview. Took thirty minutes with each group, three people in each group rotating questions back and forth

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First round interview was just basic questions on walking through your resume. Second round interview was on site and included a case study as well as typical behavioral, STAR method type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you came up with an innovative solution.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The phone interview lasted 30 minutes and was conducted by 2 HR people. They were very nice and engaging but did not understand the technical aspects of my experience. They went through a list of behavioral questions before asking their own follow ups. Very insistent on STAR method answers.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

One interview on campus, then two day interview event in Chicago, IL. They are very helpful in letting you know what you are interviewing for and what the company has to offer. The two day interview helped a lot for me to get to know Pepsico better.

Interview Questions

• Sales Scenario - selling them t shirts as if they were a retail store in the interview   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university career webpage. Received email requesting an interview a couple days later. Interviewed for about 30 minutes with strictly behavioral questions, not bad at all. Received an email the next day inviting me to the second round interviews in Atlanta (everything paid for - hotel room, gas reimbursement). Dinner event for the first night and the second day was four interview consisting of: Sales pitch, case study, resume review, behavioral interview.
    Sales pitch was HARD. It was my first time doing anything like this so practice this as much as you can.
    Received another email exactly 14 days after the second interview notifying me that they were not moving forward with me as a candidate. However, I am happy I interviewed because it was a great learning process and showed me that Pepsi TRULY cares about their employees and the talent of the people that they hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make an unpopular decision, how did you handle this?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

An interviewer asked me 5 generic questions that he said he had to ask because it was their corporate policy. He then followed up with some more specific questions about myself, my resume, and certain skills or responsibilities that were important to being successful in the position.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were faced with three different choices were you were forced to choose only one? Which did you choose? What criteria or reasoning did you use to help yourself make the decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was recruited during my school’s job fair. Applied on Pepsi’s website, did an assessment and received an email about two weeks later with an invitation to interview on campus. The interview was with the recruiter I had met on campus. She took note of all of my answers and it lasted about 40 minutes. She told me the interview is generally with 2 people but they were understaffed. Just finished the first round of interviews, waiting to hear for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made an unpopular choice and a popular one. How did this affect your team and goal?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with conflicting deadlines? Walk me through your thought process and organizational process. What do you do when something unexpected occurs amongst these conflicting deadlines.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through their campus recruiter program. I had a face-to-face interview a few weeks later. They make decisions quickly (by the end of the interview week) and get back to the selected candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflicting deadlines and had to make everything work out.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus and they even had a Pre-Interview Social. It was two 45-min sessions, where each session had two people interviewing you. Mostly was behavioral questions about why Pepsico, team projects, and situation-like scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What branch in Pepsico would you like to work in?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you changed a process, how did you do it and why did you do it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a team project where you had difficulties, what where they and how did you resolve them.   Answer Question