PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.8

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Multiple interviews same day.
    People are very intimidated by potion employees with more knowledge
    Meet with director and it was worth the process due to the knowledge he had.
    Had to meet with Human Resources and do additional interview explaining how the pay was broken down.

Interview Questions

• What project have you ever been involved in that did not work and how did you respond when it ended   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Had first round interview on campus. I was asked behavioral questions. Second round interview was on-site. The night before they had a networking dinner with a presentation. The presentation covered more about the location and company you would be working at. At the end of dinner they gave us a folder containing our interview times, case study, and sales pitch case. We weren't given much time to look at the material. The second day consisted of three interviews, lunch, trade tour, and a presentation/panel Q&A. The interviews consisted of case study, sales pitch, and behavioral interview. You were allowed to take notes into the interviews. I found out the next day that I didn't get the job. They say you will find out within 2-3 weeks if you get the job.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within two days by an HR representative. Following the phone interview I was told the next step would be interviewing with the hiring manager and a date was given for when I would hear for the second interview. I was never contacted and so followed up one week past the date given. The HR representative never responded, so I waited two more weeks to send an additional (and final) follow up and this too was ignored. I was very disappointed in the unprofessional nature of such a large company given that I have experience in the industry. Not impressed and will be looking with other employers who are more professional going forward.

Field Service Tech MEM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an situational awareness assessment. They want you to read a story in 15 minutes and write down as many things as you can about it. Make sure you look for any unsafe items and things that are the costumers fault.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you at the end if you would tell if you saw someone stealing.   2 Answers

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus then was invited to White plains. Interview consisted of dinner, group case study, and behavioral questions. Case study was in groups of 7 and behavioral interviews where 2:1.

Interview Questions

• Granted you got the job what would make your experience a failure 1 year from now.   Answer Question

Package Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very straightforward. He only wanted people who had experience in the area either at Frito Lay or from other companies. I was only chosen for interview because I pass the initial exams required to fill out the application. The interviewer asked a few questions and then asked if I had any questions.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was about 45 min and very informative and they seem to be very honest about the job and what to expect. Had about 6 questions that they had asked.

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Interview

1st round STAR Questions --was contacts 1.5 months later that I would be flown out to DFW area for 2nd interview
    2nd round more STAR Questions--- tour facility---2 day process....nice dinner with company representatives

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I applied online and got an email a couple of days later to schedule an in person interview. Went to the warehouse and met with a manager. She gave a brief intro to the position and went over the exercise I would be performing as part of the interview process. She then pulled up a video for me to watch that went into further detail about the exercise portion of the interview. That lasted about 15 minutes or so. I filled out some paper work releasing liability from Pepsico if I were to injure myself during the exercise. I was given a plan o gram to look over and then told to follow her to the warehouse.

The exercise consisted of using a pallet jack to move a pallet of 2 liters to a spot, offloading the correct amount onto another pallet and then moving that pallet to the other side of the warehouse, where I then began to merchandise the 2 liters based off the plan o gram. A couple of minutes into doing this, the manager came over and gave me another plan o gram and said this is the new layout I was to follow. This is done to throw you off and mind you, this exercise is timed at 15 minutes so you better move quickly and efficiently. The manager will be there watching you with a timer the whole time. They are looking to make you you use proper lifting technique (ie; bend at the knees not the back, only lifting so many 2 liters at once, etc.) and finish in time. I ran out of time and did not finish the exercise completely.

Once that was done, we walked back to her office where we did the interview portion. This was a one on one interview and lasted about 25 minutes. Pretty standard stuff and I answered in the STAR format.

I was told I would hear back from them within 2-9 days regardless if I got the job or not. This did not happen. In fact I called the useless Pepsico HR twice and got canned responses both times. I checked the Pepsi "Candidate Care" website everyday and didn't see a change until a month later when I learned I did not get the job. I found that to be very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How are you with technology like Iphones?
      Name one time you went above and beyond in your job.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview. They expected the STARS response and stated that explicitly. No technical questions were asked, just behavioral/situational questions. The night before the interview, there was a company social with all of the people selected for an interview and the recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a miscommunication and how you handled it.   Answer Question