PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.9

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Interview

1st round STAR Questions --was contacts 1.5 months later that I would be flown out to DFW area for 2nd interview
    2nd round more STAR Questions--- tour facility---2 day process....nice dinner with company representatives

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview. They expected the STARS response and stated that explicitly. No technical questions were asked, just behavioral/situational questions. The night before the interview, there was a company social with all of the people selected for an interview and the recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a miscommunication and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I applied online and got an email a couple of days later to schedule an in person interview. Went to the warehouse and met with a manager. She gave a brief intro to the position and went over the exercise I would be performing as part of the interview process. She then pulled up a video for me to watch that went into further detail about the exercise portion of the interview. That lasted about 15 minutes or so. I filled out some paper work releasing liability from Pepsico if I were to injure myself during the exercise. I was given a plan o gram to look over and then told to follow her to the warehouse.

The exercise consisted of using a pallet jack to move a pallet of 2 liters to a spot, offloading the correct amount onto another pallet and then moving that pallet to the other side of the warehouse, where I then began to merchandise the 2 liters based off the plan o gram. A couple of minutes into doing this, the manager came over and gave me another plan o gram and said this is the new layout I was to follow. This is done to throw you off and mind you, this exercise is timed at 15 minutes so you better move quickly and efficiently. The manager will be there watching you with a timer the whole time. They are looking to make you you use proper lifting technique (ie; bend at the knees not the back, only lifting so many 2 liters at once, etc.) and finish in time. I ran out of time and did not finish the exercise completely.

Once that was done, we walked back to her office where we did the interview portion. This was a one on one interview and lasted about 25 minutes. Pretty standard stuff and I answered in the STAR format.

I was told I would hear back from them within 2-9 days regardless if I got the job or not. This did not happen. In fact I called the useless Pepsico HR twice and got canned responses both times. I checked the Pepsi "Candidate Care" website everyday and didn't see a change until a month later when I learned I did not get the job. I found that to be very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How are you with technology like Iphones?
      Name one time you went above and beyond in your job.
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied at career fair. Had interview a month after. Found out the next day if you passed or not. I will have a second round interview at one of their headquarters. I was asked all behavioral questions.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview. When I walked in I met the interviewer, we went over my former employers, and a few STAR interview questions. I went first thing in the morning, so the physical part I didn't have to do. Says I looked in shape so no worries. Was told a response could take four to six weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation at work, and what did you do?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Oxford, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I had one interview through career services for the NAN division. Interview was very conversational and they seemed pretty interested in what I liked to do. I had two people interviewing me, one was a director and one was HR. They asked me a lot about my resume. A few weeks later they contacted me with a verbal offer, then later on a written offer.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2017.

Interview

HR called me when I was busy and suggested that we talk at later time. Later time and date was confirmed but never called me back. I called twice and left voicemail to remind them we had a interview scheduled. Probably the most unprofessional phase I had to go through. Reading some of these reviews confirm I'm not the only one. I think PepsiCo needs to start firing their upper HR management and re organize. This is terrible.

Interview Questions

• If this is the wrong time to call can we reschedule this interview?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my university's career fair and he sent me an email telling me to apply for the position. I received an interview offer a few weeks later. The interview was very professional and strictly behavioral. It seemed like the interviewer already made up his mind in the middle of the interview since the total time of the interview was only 15 minutes (10 minutes of questions, and 5 minutes of me asking questions). That was rather intimidating. He said that they would reply within 3 weeks for second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a conflict during a group project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Longview, TX).

Interview

Situational Interview, where as the applicant shows up in a professional attire. They are asked several question based on situations they may have found themselves in or hypothetical situations. Two of the management team sat across the table from me and at the answer to each of my questions, they jotted a score number down on the paper they had in front of them. They interviewed other applicants in the same way and the best score received the job.

Associate Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The process consisted of one recruiter phone interview and one hiring manager phone interview. Even though it look like I would be qualified for the role and I took the step to follow up, I never heard back with next steps or whether they wanted to move forward or not.