PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.9

732 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

An interviewer asked me 5 generic questions that he said he had to ask because it was their corporate policy. He then followed up with some more specific questions about myself, my resume, and certain skills or responsibilities that were important to being successful in the position.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were faced with three different choices were you were forced to choose only one? Which did you choose? What criteria or reasoning did you use to help yourself make the decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was recruited during my school’s job fair. Applied on Pepsi’s website, did an assessment and received an email about two weeks later with an invitation to interview on campus. The interview was with the recruiter I had met on campus. She took note of all of my answers and it lasted about 40 minutes. She told me the interview is generally with 2 people but they were understaffed. Just finished the first round of interviews, waiting to hear for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made an unpopular choice and a popular one. How did this affect your team and goal?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with conflicting deadlines? Walk me through your thought process and organizational process. What do you do when something unexpected occurs amongst these conflicting deadlines.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through their campus recruiter program. I had a face-to-face interview a few weeks later. They make decisions quickly (by the end of the interview week) and get back to the selected candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflicting deadlines and had to make everything work out.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus and they even had a Pre-Interview Social. It was two 45-min sessions, where each session had two people interviewing you. Mostly was behavioral questions about why Pepsico, team projects, and situation-like scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What branch in Pepsico would you like to work in?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you changed a process, how did you do it and why did you do it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a team project where you had difficulties, what where they and how did you resolve them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Amherst, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met at career fair, had to apply online, fill out a survey/ online exam. Then interviewed with three employees on campus. Met with them for about 45 minutes. Still waiting on hearing back from them if I made it to the next round or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newark, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

You are required to complete an online assessment prior to the first round interview. The first round is a very informal interview. Mainly asked behavioral questions to see if you fit the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome a significant change   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through school career center website, notified through the same website that I had been selected to interview. Consisted of 2 people one HR and another Manufacturing manager type. Almost entirely personality based question, they were basically reading the questions right off their laptops. They were friendly and at least had the courtesy to send me an email informing me that they were not interested in moving me forward in their hiring process

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

The first interview was about 30 minutes long with a typical format. First they asked me to give them an overview of myself/my resume, followed by 5 behavioral questions, and finally they me the opportunity to ask them questions about PepsiCo.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions were asked and it was a pretty casual conversation with two people who had previously been in the role I was interviewing for. They didn't speak very highly of the position which made me nervous for the role in general.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict and it needed to be resolved.   1 Answer

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Logan, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

They came to campus and selected my resume for an interview. I had networked with several alumni from my university and some level of visibility within the company. I sat down with two human resource managers and they asked a lot of behaviorally based questions about my experiences.