PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,737 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,737 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Very easy. Asks and refers a lot on what you have on your resume, experiences working with groups, and problem solving skills. Very competitive so you have to really talk about a skill or asset you have that others don't. They will try to place you in the region or location you want to intern at.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Austin, TX).

Interview

Takes for friggin ever!
    Expect 4-5 weeks from start to finish.
    Then you have a week training class (This will be the best part of your entire experience at this company). Really long-winded for what the job is...

Interview Questions

• General sales questions.
      Really, don't sweat it. They are dying for more people.
      Oh yeah, if you played college ball let them know because it will get you in pretty easy.
      1 Answer

Analytics Interview

Interview

Interview took 2 months to set up after several follow-up emails from my end. Finally had the phone interview but it quickly soured after 20 minutes and ended after I asked about one of the responsibilities in the job description. HR sounded upset and said "this role doesn't do any of that! They never do!!!". She didn't seem to have a very firm grasp about what the role itself entailed and was very rude from first contact to last.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Salinas, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The phone screen process is the dumbest thing I've ever had to do. You answer a series of questions on a recorded line. The questions aren't something you can prepare for. I would much rather talk to a real person rather than leave a 10 min voicemail answering questions. It's unrealistic and there's no point to it. It's MUCH more than just a "phone screen" it's a real interview with a voicemail machine. I guess we'll see how I did in a few days

Interview Questions

• What previous positions were you involved in that you had to work independently?   Answer Question

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Very casual and the interviewer was extremely friendly. The interviewer spent the first 30 minutes just asking about my personal life and talked about his family for a bit. Then he lightly went over my resume. Nothing too difficult.

Relief Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indio, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Indio, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week, did a phone interview then an in person. Interview was 3 behavioral questions. I felt the manager just wanted to say, sorry the position is for a guy. He kept stressing the "you will get dirty and there is some lifting involved". Very awkward interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem at work and take me through the steps you took to resolve it.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Multiple interviews same day.
    People are very intimidated by potion employees with more knowledge
    Meet with director and it was worth the process due to the knowledge he had.
    Had to meet with Human Resources and do additional interview explaining how the pay was broken down.

Interview Questions

• What project have you ever been involved in that did not work and how did you respond when it ended   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within two days by an HR representative. Following the phone interview I was told the next step would be interviewing with the hiring manager and a date was given for when I would hear for the second interview. I was never contacted and so followed up one week past the date given. The HR representative never responded, so I waited two more weeks to send an additional (and final) follow up and this too was ignored. I was very disappointed in the unprofessional nature of such a large company given that I have experience in the industry. Not impressed and will be looking with other employers who are more professional going forward.

Intern Interview

Interview

I met recruiters at the career fair and received a code to apply online. After applying online I took a personality test. Once I passed I was invited to interview at my schools career center. The interview was average/difficult.

Field Service Tech MEM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an situational awareness assessment. They want you to read a story in 15 minutes and write down as many things as you can about it. Make sure you look for any unsafe items and things that are the costumers fault.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you at the end if you would tell if you saw someone stealing.   2 Answers