PepsiCo Engineering R&D Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Engineering R&D Interview Questions

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Two 30 minutes interviews:
1 behavioral - the interviewer held eye contact for uncomfortably too long and made giving answers really awkward
1 technical - the guy was nice but I think they were obviously looking for a chemical engineer

Interview Questions

• Here is a proposed process at FritoLay, tell us how you would go about scaling it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Informal 30 minute interview prior to job application. I had emailed a cover letter and resume to the campus recruiter. An informal interview was set up. Standard interview questions were asked, and some questions were focused at my resume. The interviewer was very helpful in describing the position and his experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a team and had to utilize the abilities of a team member.   Answer Question

Engineering R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus screening interview (20 min) during job fair. On campus technical and behavioral interviews (30 minutes each) two weeks later. They'll call you right away if they want you!

Interview Questions

• Given this PFD, and several problems we have with a potato chip line, come up with a solution using engineering principles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A for internship