PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017
1,718 Interview Reviews

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2017.

Interview

Actively searched out for this company at college job fair and they said they would be in contact. They offered interview and I was so incredibly excited, but they postponed it three times and eventually told me they would not interview me.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone with Pepsi Co. for over two months. I had applied for a full time role in HR and was told that this is what I was being considered for. Then two months into the interview process, an employee calls me up and offers me a job as a contractor. I told them that throughout the process I was told I was interviewing for a full time role. They said that the truth was that I was never being considered for the full time role, they just lied and told me that because they knew I would back out of the process if I knew it was a contract role. I wasted two months of my time in my tedious job search on this company. I was lied and deceived by them the whole time. The people who worked there were so arrogant and cocky. One woman said that she supported her whole family on Pepsi Co. and that her husband didn’t even have to work because of how much money she makes. Another woman said that Pepsi Co. only hires the best people like herself and that she gets recruited by other companies all the time. Keep in mind that during the interview she had her feet up on the desk the whole time while she was talking to me. Then this other guy there, said that anyone would be honored to work at Pepsi Co. even for a contract role with no benefits because, “just to have that name on your resume is an honor and a privilege.” How is that going to help me when I need benefits and a full time job? Do yourself a favor and don’t waste your time with this corporate evil!

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

Extensive, long computer test, 3 different personal interviews, the last done by 3 managers, back ground check, drug test done on your hair. They weed out a lot of applicants as they bring in numerous applicants at the same time. They take on- hire a group then train them for a period of time further weeding out more then eventually either they will quit or they will let the ones that don't work out

Supply Chain Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Beloit, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in Pepsi Beloit, in Nov 2015. I know I will never forget this bad experience. The panel for my second interview were two guys in the Sustainability team. They talked very rudely to me and literally told me that "they don't need a person with my qualifications for the job". Well, my qualifications hadn't changed since they called me onsite.
    I felt singled out when he said "you can probably take my job because you can do it better", and I felt that he was saying this because I am not a US citizen.
    Secondly, Pepsi did not refund me my expenses because "They accidentally lost my records" and asked me twice for the documentation be filled again.
    I know Pepsi doesn't sponsor H1B Visas and I will never recommend or have business with this company again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pepsi, since you can work with much better companies with your experience?   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY).

Interview

Situational interview. Given a timed case study in which you have to present strategy, point of view, actionable decision and go forward management approach to a team of 3 to 4 senior leaders

Interview Questions

• What are the issues facing this company scenario ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

The second round interview process was around 7 hours. It involved a case study, sales pitch, and resume review which was very public. The leaders were very professional and the interview process demonstrated the caliber of candidates they look for. Everyone was easy to talk to and supportive in providing helpful interview prep.

Interview Questions

I had an opportunity that was better due to the location.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Intensive with multiple rounds and interviewing styles. Started with one on one phone interview with recruiter, then moved on to one one with hiring manager. Followed by a series of panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Grocery/Mass Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Gainesville, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

First of all when I arrived 20 minutes early there was no one around in the reception. By the time someone came into the office it was after my interview appointment time. Then the gentleman finally came out to get me 17 minutes after my interview time.

Interview Questions

• The Questions were not the hard part. They handed me some scenarios and gave me 5 minutes to come up with a solutions to role play with him. On the paper work it clearly stated that you could study the night before or if not have a total of 1 hours to get together a scenario for a role play exercise. So I kinda figured he was just going through the motion of the interview and had already filled the position.   1 Answer

District Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Short and to the point - basically it all depends on who you are and who you know as one of the present managers did mention its not what you know but what they think that you know. Seems like they already know who that want in the different slots and they simply go through the process to satisfy requirements.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview

It is long and tedious. They could have at least given me some free junk food to eat during the interview. I should have stayed home and slept in. It would have been more productive. The interview took a very long long long long long time.