PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017
1,752 Interview Reviews

2.8

District Sales Leader Designate Interview

Interview

Hey, I interviewed for a Dsl position not this past monday but the previous one. How long does the process take? They said they would be making decisions towards the end of that week on who would go on but i have not recieved a rejection letter or a call either way. I would think after this time they would have notified the people either way on their status.

Interview Questions

• They really like to hear about Leadership, Execution, Communication, and Retail Store Operations.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. On-site with 3 sets of pairs, with interview questions focused on specific areas.

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Phone interview, followed up behavior based questions in the formal interview. Nothing you wouldn't expect.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work nights and weekends to the total of 50+hours a week.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The process was I applied online and then all of a sudden said I have an interview at this time. I realized that Pepsico was looking to fill the position quick. I was referred by 3 employees for the position however the manager and hr manager were not that friendly. I was asked why i applied, change to this career. The job description said nothing about previous experience. I anyways was asked simple questions about shipping, sales goals, and other stuff. I would say that Pepsico has alot of hurdles and bs to get a position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

standard questions, no imagination

Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

first round- one on one interview, second round- on site interview

IT Specialist Interview

Interview

I spoke to recruiters at a career fair hosted by my school. From there I applied to my schools career website where I was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled me for an interview. The interview was fairly simple with a few behavioral and a technical question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      How do you keep up with Technology
      Answer Question

AR Customer Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online in July and received a call in September on a Tuesday for this job. The recruiter sets up a phone interview for me on Thursday and tells me on that day(interview) that the offer had already been extended to somebody else. ( weird!!)
    I politely asked her what was the purpose of the interview then... so she said MAYBE i might be considered for the next one I applied for at Pepsi. asked me a couple screening questions and said she would be my point of contact from now on. called her a week later to follow up and left voice mails. never returned or answered the call.

Interview Questions

• weird/unexpected question " so ???? you do not have any accounting experience?? "
      (the position did not mention any requirements and it was entry level)
      makes you wonder why she called in the first place when the resume clearly did not say I had any...
      Answer Question

Analytical Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview was very nice, the whole interview took about 45 minutes. It was all behavioral questions.

Negotiation

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Two people interviewed me at the same time. The duration was roughly thirty minutes. Most of the questions were about my resume, as in describe the role you had on these teams, and what leadership role you played. They also focused upon product formation questions, such as how you would go about formulating a product.

Interview Questions

• If you were accepted, you would be working on a project. What project would you like to work on?   Answer Question