PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,772 Interview Reviews

2.8

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

They simply called me and asked me to come in for an in person interview. The same day directly after that interview, you meet with the head of the department where they meet with you and ask to see what you think your best work is.

Quality Control Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Stone Mountain, GA).

Interview

The interview was very laid back was asked basic questions like why do I want to work for pepsi, tell me about your resume, what is different about you etc

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

2 person interview, took turns asking behavioral questions for about 30 minutes. Interviewers were nice and personable. There wasn't much pressure. No technical questions so just answer in the STAR format to be successful.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to pay attention to small details   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist about 2 weeks later. We scheduled a phone screen later in the week. I had a screening with hiring manager the following week. She moved me ahead to an in-person interview.

The final interview was a series of five in-person interviews with various marketing and cross-functional team members.

This is where things went south...the hiring manager had to cancel due to an emergency (understandable). We connected the following day and scheduled another in-person interview for the following week. I received an email from an HR coordinator saying that the hiring manager had to cancel, and that someone would call me about next steps within 24 hours.

Not only did no one ever contact me, but I received a form rejection email over a week later. I don't mind the rejection, but the fact that they dragged it out for so long (they even re-posted the job before I got my email!) didn't sit well with me at all.

Also- the talent acquisition specialist said that I would receive feedback no matter the outcome, but I never did. It was so strange how they were interested one minute, then dropped me with no explanation the next.

Interview Questions

• STAR Format- e.g. Tell me about a time when you motivated a team, tell me about a time when you showed leadership.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Leadership Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

applies through uni. had 3 interviews, first was phone based, next with HR and middle manager, final with senior executives. was mainly focused on fit and soft skills. they was to know that you are a leader, have ability to work with frontline staff, and are competitive.

Interview Questions

• leadership skills you possess?
      time you had conflict with team?   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was ok. There were the hr person and the manager of the warehouse. It wasn't too structured so it felt like a normal conversation. There weren't too many typical questions just a nice flow about my work history and experience using factory equipments

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2017.

Interview

Interview went well. Straight to the point. They tell you exactly what the job entails and what is expected from you. Interview questions were standard. Interview lasted about 20min. Interviewer was very friendly and had a lot of good things to say about the company. I hope I get the job!!!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't long at all first they ask me why should we hire you then I told them then they ask what made me wanna work for them and then ask me when am I'm willing to start.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

It took them 2 months to reach out to me for a preliminary phone interview. It was about 5 minutes long before a phone interview was set up with the hiring manager the following Monday. The phone interview went well and I was invited to an on site interview a week later.

It took 4 business days before I got a reply on when the on site interview would take place. Reached out to the recruiting coordinator twice. No response. Got a interview confirmation on Friday for a Monday interview. Their communication skills were not the most impressive.

I was interviewed by the a few Directors as well the hiring manager at the end.

I sent a thank you letter to the hiring manager who replied that 'we would be in touch'.

Do not hear back for 2 weeks. I then proceed to ask the recruiter if there is an y update. She quickly replies that they are pursuing other candidates. Great for them, but it would have been a professional courtesy to let me know instead of keeping me hanging. Again, communication skills not impressive.

Glad I did not get this job after all.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I met human resources representative at university career fair. The career center contacted me for a follow-up interview. The interview was with two people: hr rep and manager for frito plant. Wasn't

Interview Questions

• Experiences that help you with this job, why operations management, how to deal with people who don't want to cooperate   Answer Question