PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017
1,806 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Germanton, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Communication via email was great. Interview was exactly as it was described. Met with two managers. Computer and customer service testing. What PepsiCo stated in their emails I should expect that's exactly what I experienced. Professional all the way.

Interview Questions

• What causes you to feel stress or anxiety and how do you deal with it?   1 Answer

Sales & Customer Relations/Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Burlington, VT) in October 2016.

Interview

Extremely Professional and they will work around your schedule. If they want you, they will do everything that they can to get you hired.

1. Phone Call/In person Interview

2. Depends on the market but if you nail the interview then they will contact you within 2 months.

3. You have two weeks (aside from special cases) to give your decision

Interview Questions

• What are your professional goals?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Class A CDL Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Signed in on piece of paper waited 5-10 minutes greeted by hiring manager sat down in a comfortable chairs and a conference room mgr went over job functionality jib depiction gave a summary of the company

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with difficult customer how did you resolve it what was the outcome   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2016.

Interview

Asked behavioral based questions, "Tell me about a time...". The interview was very relaxed and conversational. I had a great experience during the interview. I got an offer within two days of interviewing. Although the interview/offer process was very quick, it took months to get the location. I accepted in September, however I did not receive a location update until February.

Innovation Function Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Cork (Ireland)) in September 2016.

Interview

Process duration was approximately 2 weeks from the time of interview to receipt of job offer. Interview was mainly competency based using the STARS technique. Questions were reasonably straightforward. Having completed this initial interview with the function manager and another associate, I was called back within 1 week to schedule some time to complete an online psychometric test. The test was of average difficulty for tests of this type. Within another week, I received a job offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where your performance exceeded expectations for somebody in your role? What was the result?   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I had phone interviews with HR and the hiring manager. Then traveled to the office to have a 30-minute interview with a team member. I was supposed to have other interviews in-person but they canceled. Not sure why my travel was needed. Never heard back within the stated timeframe and emailed about the status to learn I was not offered the job. The recruiter never spoke to me again throughout the process and reimbursement messed up so I had to pay for part of my interview expenses and wait to be reimbursed. Overall, the interview was disorganized and I was not impressed with the process. It appeared everyone I spoke to had a different opinion of what the job was going to be, which was a major concern.

Interview Questions

• What is a skill you need to improve on. How would you start a research study.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Took about two months overall. Pepsi keeps you updated as the time goes on through automatic emails. The application was filled quickly. I was asked to take a drug test and a background check. After accepting the position you have 48 hours to take a drug test

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Filled out information on Ipad at career fair
    Filled out an online application that night to be considered for an in person interview
    Went to an on campus interview about a month later, I was interviewed by both a Quaker person and a Pepsi person at the same time
    Received an offer over the phone within a week
    It took about a month for the paper offer to come in, then I had about 2 weeks to accept it
    Drug screening and background check were completed about a month out from my start date

Interview Questions

• Standard situational interview questions. I was interviewed by a Quaker person and a Pepsi person at the same time, and at the end they asked if I was more interested in liquids or solids. I was also asked my favorite Pepsi product!   Answer Question

Futuer Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Lawrence, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume at my school's career fair and landed an interview. I went and was interviewed by two people from PepsiCo. a few weeks after I was interviewed I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example of a time when you had to work in a team to solve an issue.   Answer Question

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through website, took a few weeks to get a call for an interview, it was scheduled for a week out from that date. Interviewed, asked to complete a hypothetical written test, then hiring manager (or rep) asks you some canned questions we all hear at every job interview and reviews the test. Test is a little convoluted and the time frame is too short, you will be able to do it, but you will miss things.... not exactly a true guage of ones apptitude.

Interview went well and was told I should hear back within a week or two..... Well 6 weeks went by and I finally got my no thank you letter. From start to finish it took over two months to hear anything back from them.

The reason is they use a 3rd party to handle their hiring and recruiting. This coupled with the bureaucracy of the agency and pepsi, nobody really knew what was going on. SOOOO if you apply do not bother with follow up calls or letters, it is a waste of your time and they do not look at them, calling them will not work either. BTW I did not "pester" them, just the standard 2 week follow up, followed by an atypical 5 week, "WHAT? Is going on?"....

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer