PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2017
1,909 Interview Reviews

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university career webpage. Received email requesting an interview a couple days later. Interviewed for about 30 minutes with strictly behavioral questions, not bad at all. Received an email the next day inviting me to the second round interviews in Atlanta (everything paid for - hotel room, gas reimbursement). Dinner event for the first night and the second day was four interview consisting of: Sales pitch, case study, resume review, behavioral interview.
    Sales pitch was HARD. It was my first time doing anything like this so practice this as much as you can.
    Received another email exactly 14 days after the second interview notifying me that they were not moving forward with me as a candidate. However, I am happy I interviewed because it was a great learning process and showed me that Pepsi TRULY cares about their employees and the talent of the people that they hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make an unpopular decision, how did you handle this?   Answer Question

Sales Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I met the recruiters at a campus career fair, applied online, was asked to take a sales competency assessment, and was subsequently selected for an interview. This was all apart of Pepsi's recruiting process on my college campus, and initially applied through the platform Handshake.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to think on your feet or demonstrated quick thinking abilities.   2 Answers
    • In this position you will be managing people who are older than you, have more experience, and have been with PepsiCo longer, how will you handle that if selected for this position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Recruited for the position, interview was scheduled very quickly when they decided with very little care for my own schedule. The onsite interview was not planned out in an inviting manner, I had very little recruiter interaction or information exchange. The maturity level of hiring manager and dotted line managers was revealed in the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard Behavior Based Interview Questions. Lot's of questions about conflict resolution.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

An interviewer asked me 5 generic questions that he said he had to ask because it was their corporate policy. He then followed up with some more specific questions about myself, my resume, and certain skills or responsibilities that were important to being successful in the position.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were faced with three different choices were you were forced to choose only one? Which did you choose? What criteria or reasoning did you use to help yourself make the decision?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

2 on 1. Behavioral Questions then opened it up for the candidate to ask questions. Very nice people interviewed me. They make it a comfortable interview and they mainly want to see if you fit in with them. So be yourself and don't be nervous!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to convince a group of an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was recruited during my school’s job fair. Applied on Pepsi’s website, did an assessment and received an email about two weeks later with an invitation to interview on campus. The interview was with the recruiter I had met on campus. She took note of all of my answers and it lasted about 40 minutes. She told me the interview is generally with 2 people but they were understaffed. Just finished the first round of interviews, waiting to hear for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made an unpopular choice and a popular one. How did this affect your team and goal?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with conflicting deadlines? Walk me through your thought process and organizational process. What do you do when something unexpected occurs amongst these conflicting deadlines.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I only had one interview, basic behavioral questions. If you show knowledge of company and enthusiasm for the company, you should be fine. Know the values of pepsi, and highlight previous sales and customer experience. Also, know what the role entails.

Interview Questions

• Where I wanted to be located in a specific region, so know all of the Pepsi locations where you're applying to.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interviews were held at the college career office. Two recruiters would interview you in a room and ask standard behavioral questions about who you are as a person. Then they would begin to ask situational questions to see if you have a logistic mind that meshes with company ideals and values.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied on the pepsico website. Everything was by email, so keep an eye out for your email. Interview was a breeze. Had 15 minutes to set up a display, then went back to the office for an three answer interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview. I pray I get this position. It's sounds interesting and it holds great responsibility. I hope they can utilize my skills and abilities to complete the job.