PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through college career website. Was given interview time on campus within 2 weeks. Very laid back and relaxed interview, only asked 4 questions and briefly went over my resume. Took no more than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?   Answer Question
    • Why PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in which you had to explain the results of a project to others in a different field or profession, how did you adjust your demeanor and what steps did you take to make sure the message was received and what was ultimately the result?   Answer Question
    • Describe an instance in which you had little instruction to complete a task but you were still able to complete the task as necessary?   Answer Question
    • What were some of the steps you took when planning a big project, what were the steps in the plan, and how did you stay on task?   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied in Dec 2016 online. Received an email late in January to set up a phone screening with 3 people. After 3-4 days I received another email to setup a face to face at the location in Winston-Salem. Went in for a 3 person panel interview which took about an hour. Was told id hear back in two weeks. Never heard back. Followed up the day after 2 weeks, and was told that the process was taking longer than expected. Its been two weeks since then March 7th 2017. I followed up again but have yet to hear anything.

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online and spoke to a recruiter at a Career fair. Got an interview 2 weeks later. It was a Behavioral Interview, 1:1 setting. Questions weren't too difficult, mostly describe your experiences and why you would be a good fit for the company. It's been almost a month since the interview and I still haven't heard anything from the company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2017.

Interview

Actively searched out for this company at college job fair and they said they would be in contact. They offered interview and I was so incredibly excited, but they postponed it three times and eventually told me they would not interview me.

Sales and Customer Relationship Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I met with them at the career fair on my college campus. I then got invited to do a phone interview. It took a couple of weeks to hear back about a second interview. They flew me out to Dallas and it was a two-day interview process. With a informational dinner the first night and the interviews and site tour on the second day.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Ocala, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Online tests. in person actual product shelving demonstration, then interview. I have recent retail merchandising experience and do strenuous physical activity several days a week. IMO and other female applicants, they discriminate against hiring females. Total and complete waste of time. Never buying Pepsi products again. I have strict rules about NOT supporting companies that don't hire me. Really liked the shop/warehouse employees seemed like a good cohesive employee group. As retail merchandizing goes, feel you would get more help and support than other jobs. This job has employees that only stay 3 to five years because it is hard work.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had a smart phone. Pepsi is supposed to provide them for the job but said they have budgetary issues.Total red flag. RUN!   Answer Question

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Boise, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

On line application and ability assessment (about an hour). Automated phone interview (about 20 minutes). Job was posted on Wednesday, Two days later received notification that position was being eliminated. What???? Thanks for posting a job, wasting applicants time with extensive application process, then deciding to eliminate job, all within a few days. A poor representation of the company and inept human resources department.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work scheduled hours and accept wage offered?
      Describe how you dealt with a difficult customer?
      How does your previous employment and experience translate to this position?
      Answer Question

PT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charleston, WV) in January 2017.

Interview

Answered 6 questions about type of transportation that I had, ability to work weekends and overtime, ability to left boxes, climb ladder and set up displays. Interviewer knowledgeable about company. The interview was relaxed with no real difficult questions to answer. Hoping to hear back from this company.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Called in with a large group for informational session about company and job. Question and answers followed presentation. After Q & A individual interviews took place, with very basic STAR formatted questions. Also took copies of DMV records & Driver's license prior to interviews. (by doing this they are bypassing age discrimination laws! It is quite obvious they are looking for young people to fill these positions) I have extensive experience in the retail/DSD space & am quite sure I was passes due to my age!
    Just wish I would have not wasted my time with this process as they had no intentions of giving me a shot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were unable to complete an assignment?   Answer Question

Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview took 1 month,average level,not difficult
    Asked about the experience before and some technique questions
    interviewers are very good,they will let you feel very comfort
    2 interviewers,include team member and supervisor