PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,921 Interview Reviews

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied on the pepsico website. Everything was by email, so keep an eye out for your email. Interview was a breeze. Had 15 minutes to set up a display, then went back to the office for an three answer interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview. I pray I get this position. It's sounds interesting and it holds great responsibility. I hope they can utilize my skills and abilities to complete the job.

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. I was interviewed by 3 members who asked various behavioral questions and about some of my different leadership roles at the University of Arizona and in previous jobs. The overall experience was very relaxed and informative.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through their campus recruiter program. I had a face-to-face interview a few weeks later. They make decisions quickly (by the end of the interview week) and get back to the selected candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflicting deadlines and had to make everything work out.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus and they even had a Pre-Interview Social. It was two 45-min sessions, where each session had two people interviewing you. Mostly was behavioral questions about why Pepsico, team projects, and situation-like scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What branch in Pepsico would you like to work in?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you changed a process, how did you do it and why did you do it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a team project where you had difficulties, what where they and how did you resolve them.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Baldwin Park, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Asked to tell them about my self and why i wanted to work at pepsi. Also ask if i know all of the products that fall under the Pepsi brand.

Interview Questions

• A time when i had to keep a positive outlook when things looked grim   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Amherst, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

PepsiCo was recruiting on campus and held interviews a week later. There were two interviewers who were both Sales Managers. They were very friendly and loved to share their experience working at PepsiCo.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Why Pepsi? Share a time where a group member wasn't pulling his or her own weight.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

Interview

Met at career fair, had to apply online, fill out a survey/ online exam. Then interviewed with three employees on campus. Met with them for about 45 minutes. Still waiting on hearing back from them if I made it to the next round or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (University Park, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was pleasant and sociable. My interviewer was extremely friendly and did not take notes- he was fully invested in our conversation which made it easier. The interview was overall very engaging.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Burlington, VT) in October 2017.

Interview

It was 45 minutes long and that's with a tour of the building. . I was asked a lots of questions. And it was all good! The interviewer ask me how did I experience in the field and I had told him through another job that I had years ago..

Interview Questions

• Do you have forklift experience?   1 Answer
    • Was I interested in the job?   1 Answer