PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,807 Interview Reviews

2.8

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through website, took a few weeks to get a call for an interview, it was scheduled for a week out from that date. Interviewed, asked to complete a hypothetical written test, then hiring manager (or rep) asks you some canned questions we all hear at every job interview and reviews the test. Test is a little convoluted and the time frame is too short, you will be able to do it, but you will miss things.... not exactly a true guage of ones apptitude.

Interview went well and was told I should hear back within a week or two..... Well 6 weeks went by and I finally got my no thank you letter. From start to finish it took over two months to hear anything back from them.

The reason is they use a 3rd party to handle their hiring and recruiting. This coupled with the bureaucracy of the agency and pepsi, nobody really knew what was going on. SOOOO if you apply do not bother with follow up calls or letters, it is a waste of your time and they do not look at them, calling them will not work either. BTW I did not "pester" them, just the standard 2 week follow up, followed by an atypical 5 week, "WHAT? Is going on?"....

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Very easy. Asks and refers a lot on what you have on your resume, experiences working with groups, and problem solving skills. Very competitive so you have to really talk about a skill or asset you have that others don't. They will try to place you in the region or location you want to intern at.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Austin, TX).

Interview

Takes for friggin ever!
    Expect 4-5 weeks from start to finish.
    Then you have a week training class (This will be the best part of your entire experience at this company). Really long-winded for what the job is...

Interview Questions

• General sales questions.
      Really, don't sweat it. They are dying for more people.
      Oh yeah, if you played college ball let them know because it will get you in pretty easy.   1 Answer

Analytics Interview

Interview

Interview took 2 months to set up after several follow-up emails from my end. Finally had the phone interview but it quickly soured after 20 minutes and ended after I asked about one of the responsibilities in the job description. HR sounded upset and said "this role doesn't do any of that! They never do!!!". She didn't seem to have a very firm grasp about what the role itself entailed and was very rude from first contact to last.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Salinas, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The phone screen process is the dumbest thing I've ever had to do. You answer a series of questions on a recorded line. The questions aren't something you can prepare for. I would much rather talk to a real person rather than leave a 10 min voicemail answering questions. It's unrealistic and there's no point to it. It's MUCH more than just a "phone screen" it's a real interview with a voicemail machine. I guess we'll see how I did in a few days

Interview Questions

• What previous positions were you involved in that you had to work independently?   Answer Question

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Very casual and the interviewer was extremely friendly. The interviewer spent the first 30 minutes just asking about my personal life and talked about his family for a bit. Then he lightly went over my resume. Nothing too difficult.

Relief Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indio, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Indio, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week, did a phone interview then an in person. Interview was 3 behavioral questions. I felt the manager just wanted to say, sorry the position is for a guy. He kept stressing the "you will get dirty and there is some lifting involved". Very awkward interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem at work and take me through the steps you took to resolve it.   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Very hard place to get a job at. Was even told that chances of interviewers getting into PepsiCo. Been to 3 interviews and was told " thought your qualifications are very impressive we decided to go with another candidate" ridiculous!!!!

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kearny, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied March 21 2017 then I received an email to interview.
    Interviewed May 04 2017
    Job offer June 27 2017 Contingent to passing pre hire screening. Passed all screening today June 3 2017.
    Awaiting new hire orientation

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Multiple interviews same day.
    People are very intimidated by potion employees with more knowledge
    Meet with director and it was worth the process due to the knowledge he had.
    Had to meet with Human Resources and do additional interview explaining how the pay was broken down.

Interview Questions

• What project have you ever been involved in that did not work and how did you respond when it ended   Answer Question