PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017
1,753 Interview Reviews

2.8

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus then was invited to White plains. Interview consisted of dinner, group case study, and behavioral questions. Case study was in groups of 7 and behavioral interviews where 2:1.

Interview Questions

• Granted you got the job what would make your experience a failure 1 year from now.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was an interview with two managers. They both asked questions. There were about 5 questions total. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewees made the process stress free. They answered all of my questions about the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to influence others to make a change and what were the results.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Interview

1st round STAR Questions --was contacts 1.5 months later that I would be flown out to DFW area for 2nd interview
    2nd round more STAR Questions--- tour facility---2 day process....nice dinner with company representatives

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First: Phone screen with HR
    Second: Phone screen with hiring manager
    In person all day interview with hiring manager, executive and 2 cross functional team members, lunch with current Associate Marketing Manager.
    A straightforward process without much trouble.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite PepsiCo brand?   1 Answer

Route Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fresno, CA).

Interview

You must apply online and complete an assessment, called for an interview, panel interview, kinda intimidating at first. Ask you about your work history and where you can work in all weather conditions. Understand this is not an 8-5 job. 10 plus hours a day. then wait for a call.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your yourself and how you would be a great addition to our company?   Answer Question

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The first part of the process is a ride along so you get a feel for the job and the early hours. Then an interview and a second. When I did it 9 years ago it was a 4-5 week process.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask how well you handle certain situations and different problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I applied online and got an email a couple of days later to schedule an in person interview. Went to the warehouse and met with a manager. She gave a brief intro to the position and went over the exercise I would be performing as part of the interview process. She then pulled up a video for me to watch that went into further detail about the exercise portion of the interview. That lasted about 15 minutes or so. I filled out some paper work releasing liability from Pepsico if I were to injure myself during the exercise. I was given a plan o gram to look over and then told to follow her to the warehouse.

The exercise consisted of using a pallet jack to move a pallet of 2 liters to a spot, offloading the correct amount onto another pallet and then moving that pallet to the other side of the warehouse, where I then began to merchandise the 2 liters based off the plan o gram. A couple of minutes into doing this, the manager came over and gave me another plan o gram and said this is the new layout I was to follow. This is done to throw you off and mind you, this exercise is timed at 15 minutes so you better move quickly and efficiently. The manager will be there watching you with a timer the whole time. They are looking to make you you use proper lifting technique (ie; bend at the knees not the back, only lifting so many 2 liters at once, etc.) and finish in time. I ran out of time and did not finish the exercise completely.

Once that was done, we walked back to her office where we did the interview portion. This was a one on one interview and lasted about 25 minutes. Pretty standard stuff and I answered in the STAR format.

I was told I would hear back from them within 2-9 days regardless if I got the job or not. This did not happen. In fact I called the useless Pepsico HR twice and got canned responses both times. I checked the Pepsi "Candidate Care" website everyday and didn't see a change until a month later when I learned I did not get the job. I found that to be very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How are you with technology like Iphones?
      Name one time you went above and beyond in your job.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview. They expected the STARS response and stated that explicitly. No technical questions were asked, just behavioral/situational questions. The night before the interview, there was a company social with all of the people selected for an interview and the recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a miscommunication and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview on campus through career fair, got a second round in Dallas. Dallas was two days that included tour of facilities and multiple interviews with many people. Easy questions about resume and how you would handle certain scenarios.

Operations and Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy, Keep questions short but add a little experience to them or if you had not had an experience they are asking you about just say "I have never experienced this but if I did this is what I would do"

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a unique problem you were faced with, and how did you solve it?   1 Answer