PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.9

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

30 minute behavioral interview where they asked questions regarding how well you worked in a team, communication problems that you have dealt with in the past, things that you have had to fight for because you were not being listened at the beginning of the process.

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Warner Robins, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Met at the the career fair at my school. Was selected for on campus interview and then later was accepted for second round interview. Entire process was smooth. They were quick to let me know whether i was selected or not. Interview type was STAR. They however did not provide much information regarding the positions duties other than to be very vague. Turns out this was because the duties of the position are very vague and you could be doing anything with the manufacturer management role.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Longview, TX).

Interview

Situational Interview, where as the applicant shows up in a professional attire. They are asked several question based on situations they may have found themselves in or hypothetical situations. Two of the management team sat across the table from me and at the answer to each of my questions, they jotted a score number down on the paper they had in front of them. They interviewed other applicants in the same way and the best score received the job.

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my university's career fair and he sent me an email telling me to apply for the position. I received an interview offer a few weeks later. The interview was very professional and strictly behavioral. It seemed like the interviewer already made up his mind in the middle of the interview since the total time of the interview was only 15 minutes (10 minutes of questions, and 5 minutes of me asking questions). That was rather intimidating. He said that they would reply within 3 weeks for second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a conflict during a group project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Associate Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The process consisted of one recruiter phone interview and one hiring manager phone interview. Even though it look like I would be qualified for the role and I took the step to follow up, I never heard back with next steps or whether they wanted to move forward or not.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Took around 2 weeks, met at campus event at my university. Told to apply online, got an email for an interview. Was interviewed by two people. Vague description of the actual job and process.

Customer Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Pepsi's recruiter, then phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in-person interview (back to back 30 minutes for each group)with 3 teams made up of two supervisors in each group.

Interview Questions

• All questions for in person interview where STAR (behavioral) type of interview question. Phone interview was more asking about my past and stuff like that.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through college career website. Was given interview time on campus within 2 weeks. Very laid back and relaxed interview, only asked 4 questions and briefly went over my resume. Took no more than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?   Answer Question
    • Why PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in which you had to explain the results of a project to others in a different field or profession, how did you adjust your demeanor and what steps did you take to make sure the message was received and what was ultimately the result?   Answer Question
    • Describe an instance in which you had little instruction to complete a task but you were still able to complete the task as necessary?   Answer Question
    • What were some of the steps you took when planning a big project, what were the steps in the plan, and how did you stay on task?   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied in Dec 2016 online. Received an email late in January to set up a phone screening with 3 people. After 3-4 days I received another email to setup a face to face at the location in Winston-Salem. Went in for a 3 person panel interview which took about an hour. Was told id hear back in two weeks. Never heard back. Followed up the day after 2 weeks, and was told that the process was taking longer than expected. Its been two weeks since then March 7th 2017. I followed up again but have yet to hear anything.

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online and spoke to a recruiter at a Career fair. Got an interview 2 weeks later. It was a Behavioral Interview, 1:1 setting. Questions weren't too difficult, mostly describe your experiences and why you would be a good fit for the company. It's been almost a month since the interview and I still haven't heard anything from the company.