PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,736 Interview Reviews

2.8

HSE Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wytheville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wytheville, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

3 interviews that covered behavioral questions. Started with a phone screen then two in person interviews with two interviewers each. Mostly behavioral questions. A resume review. And applicable safety related questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a work decision that was tough to work through morally?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Warner Robins, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Met at the the career fair at my school. Was selected for on campus interview and then later was accepted for second round interview. Entire process was smooth. They were quick to let me know whether i was selected or not. Interview type was STAR. They however did not provide much information regarding the positions duties other than to be very vague. Turns out this was because the duties of the position are very vague and you could be doing anything with the manufacturer management role.

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my university's career fair and he sent me an email telling me to apply for the position. I received an interview offer a few weeks later. The interview was very professional and strictly behavioral. It seemed like the interviewer already made up his mind in the middle of the interview since the total time of the interview was only 15 minutes (10 minutes of questions, and 5 minutes of me asking questions). That was rather intimidating. He said that they would reply within 3 weeks for second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a conflict during a group project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Longview, TX).

Interview

Situational Interview, where as the applicant shows up in a professional attire. They are asked several question based on situations they may have found themselves in or hypothetical situations. Two of the management team sat across the table from me and at the answer to each of my questions, they jotted a score number down on the paper they had in front of them. They interviewed other applicants in the same way and the best score received the job.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Was referred in by a friend. Interviewed went well and waited weeks before I was officially accepted and given a start date. The company is very disorganized and could not give me any real info which should have tipped me off as to how their company is ran. But the actual interview process was easy despite their disorganization and terrible communication.

Associate Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The process consisted of one recruiter phone interview and one hiring manager phone interview. Even though it look like I would be qualified for the role and I took the step to follow up, I never heard back with next steps or whether they wanted to move forward or not.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Daytona Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Assessment exercise, watch a video, asked a few questions on how would I handle certain situations if I were hired. Nothing too extreme, pretty easy (if you go in and just be yourself & honest).

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you with above and beyond to complete your job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, they actually offered more money than what was actually posted on the ad.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on my college's job site (no cover letter, just a resume), and was contacted after the end of the resume drop deadline for an interview and a pre-interview mixer. Mixer was quite long - about two hours - but it was a great opportunity to meet the interviewers ahead of time and learn about them and the company without the pressure of the interview format. Interview was two half hour interviews with two people each, who were from different seniority levels of the marketing arm. Very interesting questions that were split between asking about experiences and marketing specific questions, but very doable even though it was my first marketing interview (mostly assessing what you would do in a specific situation, trends in general that you see happening). Overall a really pleasant experience that almost didn't feel like an interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a trend you see?
      What is a brand that you see doing poorly? Why?
      What is your favorite brand?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Took around 2 weeks, met at campus event at my university. Told to apply online, got an email for an interview. Was interviewed by two people. Vague description of the actual job and process.

Customer Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Pepsi's recruiter, then phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in-person interview (back to back 30 minutes for each group)with 3 teams made up of two supervisors in each group.

Interview Questions

• All questions for in person interview where STAR (behavioral) type of interview question. Phone interview was more asking about my past and stuff like that.   1 Answer