PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017
1,907 Interview Reviews

2.8

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rather short, I was simply asked to tell the interviewer a little about myself and then we jumped straight into the behavioral questions. Overall a great experience.

Satellite Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

There was on campus recruitment during career week at Penn State including a booth at the career fair where I learned about the position. Then ~2 weeks later they sent out a follow up email to make sure we apply online. Otherwise, from there they sent an invitation to interview on campus in mid October. From there, I interviewed and heard back within 2 weeks of that interview. They also gave me plenty of time to accept.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about some of the leadership experiences you have had?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you had to deal with a problem while leading or as a part of a group and what your role in solving it was? (Gave a technical solution and proceeded to be asked one more oriented towards people interactions).   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in supply chain?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through your resume. Specifically starting with your work experience and leadership experience.   Answer Question
    • Are you open to relocation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newark, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was very basic, was asked four behavioral questions and then about my work experience. It lasted no more than 20 minutes. Did not feel I had an adequate amount of time to showcase my experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Gainesville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very easy to talk to and they really made me feel at ease. Most questions were focused on the topics of leadership and teamwork. The questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern with Pepsi?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to work in a fast-paced environment to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Associate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a presentation made by current employees who were hired through the internship program and then I had a behavioral interview with two employees. Entire process took about 2 hours. They reimbursed me for my travel expenses.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2017.

Interview

Went to a career fair and spoke to a recruiter about my qualifications and interests within the company. I received an email two later asking to interview on campus. The interview consisted of basic behavioral questions.

Another week later, I received a phone call asking to attend an on-site interview on that same Friday. They led us into a conference room with a presentation about the company and then a tour of the plant. The next morning were the interviews, which consisted of three back-to-back interviews with high-end people in the plant. Again, consisted of behavioral questions.

Received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you reached a goal you set for yourself; tell me of a time when you did not reach a goal you set for yourself.   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

After applying online the process began with a short on campus interview with a PepsiCo representative. From there I was contacted to travel to Orlando for next round interviews. This consisted of a dinner the night before where we were given information about the next day's process. The actual interview process was 4 consecutive interviews formatted as: a resume review, a behavioral interview, a case presentation, and a sales scenario.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to develop and execute a successful plan.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well. You will complete about a 15 minute exercise lifting crates of pepsi bottles as well as take a drug screen if hired 48 hours past the offer letter.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I talked to some recruiter on campus at a career fair. I was invited to take an assessment after that. You have to pass the assessment to be invited to the next round. The interview on campus was fairly easy. It was a 2 on 1 panel. After that, I was invited to a two day interview at their office. The first day was very informational and we had the chance to speak with people who were currently in the role we were applying to. We went out into the market and got a tour of the distribution center. There was a dinner with multiple HR people and they put us in a hotel that night. the next day we had our formal interview with two successful members of the organization. The interview was very similar to the campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Why PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult team member.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to present something to someone older than you and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Frito-Lay Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair at my school where they put me in their system. A few days later I received an email to complete an application and online assessment. A week or so later I was contacted to interview on campus with Frito-Lay. It was a 45 minute group interview where they asked mainly behavioral questions and questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a challenging decision.   Answer Question