PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then attended a video conference that was required. Phone interview was very straight forward and what you would expect. Video conference was 15+ people listening to 4 employees talk about their roles and the company. It was very interesting, but with so many people it wasn't interviewing more just listening.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position? Talk about leadership experience   Answer Question

Pepsico Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was an average interview with two people, asking me the typical behavioral questions (i.e. describe a time when you..." The two interviewers were nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your routine was interrupted and you had to improvise   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronson, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bronson, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Got 3 phones calls explains the process
    N when I got there there were other people waiting for the same job, n asked the typical tell me about a situation, which I failed at!

Operations Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

They invited me for an on-campus interview after a job fair. The interview was about half an hour with two interviewers. The interviewers were slightly awkward and didn't seem very engaged in the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision that wasn't popular.   Answer Question

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Carol Stream, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview went really well, I had a quick screening interview with one district manager & then a 2 person panel interview with 2 other district managers. Interview was really relaxed & laid back, I just acted myself, I told them about how I have provided great service to my customer's. As soon as i left building to get in my car I was contacted by yet another manager saying I passed both interviews & will be moving forward with the next step which is riding along with another RSR for job shadowing. I finished that on Sat 11/12/16, Ride along went great & now I'm just waiting for back round test to be done as the 3rd party company who does it for them can be a pita to work with. I look forward to being called back with an offer & job start date!!

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a great interview. Company looks very interesting to work for. Received an email back that I wasn't selected for position. Not really sure why not but would to like to know if to be discouraged from trying again. Try to keep the motto " If you tired of starting over stop giving up". Will continue to try soon.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests in the company   1 Answer

Zone Assistant Human Resources/Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kansas City, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process 1st interview by phone, 2nd interview with HR Mgr. 3rd interview by direct report manager. You may be interviewed by two or more people. They both will use the star method of interviewing. They both will ask behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• If your boss ask you to do something against policy what would you do?   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Hayward, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First you get an email asking you if you are willing to do an phone interview, then they call you for 30 to 1 hr phone interview, then you go to their location for a second interview.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Danville, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and thorough. We got there and had a briefing of the company as well as breakfast. We got to meet all the current associates that were participating in the program as well as the managers and other key employers of the team. We then broke off to different schedules where we got our one on one interviews back to back with the actual coordinators and supervisors of the associate team, and then we got to interview with the HR representative as well as the general manager of the plant. We then later on got a tour of t1he quaker chewy production line as well as the rest of the plant. It was a fascinating experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult problem to solve and how did you approach it   1 Answer

Operations Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (East Lansing, MI).

Interview

Very friendly behavioral questions, I applied through my career center and they contacted me after a week. The questions were very easy going and there were no technical questions. One thing I would have done is researched more and talked to a previous intern about the company.