PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017
1,822 Interview Reviews

2.8

Package Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very straightforward. He only wanted people who had experience in the area either at Frito Lay or from other companies. I was only chosen for interview because I pass the initial exams required to fill out the application. The interviewer asked a few questions and then asked if I had any questions.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was about 45 min and very informative and they seem to be very honest about the job and what to expect. Had about 6 questions that they had asked.

Class A Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

Had a face to face and a physical assessment at the Colombia MD location. Got an email a 3 weeks later about the offer. Did my background last Saturday and 3 days later got the email I was hired. Just waiting on my start date.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to admit you made a bad decision at work?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't long at all first they ask me why should we hire you then I told them then they ask what made me wanna work for them and then ask me when am I'm willing to start.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fresno, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Already worked with the company as a merchandiser so it was easy for me to get in as a driver. They asked a few questions and offered me the job

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were in a tough situation at work and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

Simple on campus interview. Two reps asked questions then was on my way. Scripted questions. Easy interview set up. Interview lasted 30 minutes, since it was on campus and they were interviewing all day they tried to move it a long quickly.

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Interview

1st round STAR Questions --was contacts 1.5 months later that I would be flown out to DFW area for 2nd interview
    2nd round more STAR Questions--- tour facility---2 day process....nice dinner with company representatives

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First: Phone screen with HR
    Second: Phone screen with hiring manager
    In person all day interview with hiring manager, executive and 2 cross functional team members, lunch with current Associate Marketing Manager.
    A straightforward process without much trouble.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite PepsiCo brand?   1 Answer

Route Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fresno, CA).

Interview

You must apply online and complete an assessment, called for an interview, panel interview, kinda intimidating at first. Ask you about your work history and where you can work in all weather conditions. Understand this is not an 8-5 job. 10 plus hours a day. then wait for a call.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your yourself and how you would be a great addition to our company?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I applied online and got an email a couple of days later to schedule an in person interview. Went to the warehouse and met with a manager. She gave a brief intro to the position and went over the exercise I would be performing as part of the interview process. She then pulled up a video for me to watch that went into further detail about the exercise portion of the interview. That lasted about 15 minutes or so. I filled out some paper work releasing liability from Pepsico if I were to injure myself during the exercise. I was given a plan o gram to look over and then told to follow her to the warehouse.

The exercise consisted of using a pallet jack to move a pallet of 2 liters to a spot, offloading the correct amount onto another pallet and then moving that pallet to the other side of the warehouse, where I then began to merchandise the 2 liters based off the plan o gram. A couple of minutes into doing this, the manager came over and gave me another plan o gram and said this is the new layout I was to follow. This is done to throw you off and mind you, this exercise is timed at 15 minutes so you better move quickly and efficiently. The manager will be there watching you with a timer the whole time. They are looking to make you you use proper lifting technique (ie; bend at the knees not the back, only lifting so many 2 liters at once, etc.) and finish in time. I ran out of time and did not finish the exercise completely.

Once that was done, we walked back to her office where we did the interview portion. This was a one on one interview and lasted about 25 minutes. Pretty standard stuff and I answered in the STAR format.

I was told I would hear back from them within 2-9 days regardless if I got the job or not. This did not happen. In fact I called the useless Pepsico HR twice and got canned responses both times. I checked the Pepsi "Candidate Care" website everyday and didn't see a change until a month later when I learned I did not get the job. I found that to be very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How are you with technology like Iphones?
      Name one time you went above and beyond in your job.   Answer Question