PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,689 Interview Reviews

2.8

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, with my resume and application, which was immediately followed by an assessment test that takes between an 1 and 1 1/2 hrs. It mostly dealt with possible situational scenarios involving coworkers, safety issues and other issues that may arise. Answer using common sense of what you feel the best courses of action would be without overthinking it. Don't worry too much if you're uncertain of the best course on all the questions, because of how the test is structured. While the scenarios are slightly different, they are basically asking the same thing which helps those who may struggle with a few answers, but helps filter out those who may not really have a clue what the best course of action would be, so your answers should reflect what you believe to be correct.
    The following day, I received an invitation for an on-site interview which involved a brief instructional video of the hands on assessment that involves the slightest taste of the job you'll be doing. You'll be given a very small order to fill in which you'll have 15 minutes to complete. Of course, they are watching to see if you fill the order correctly and efficiently, but following instructions and safe working habits are equally as important. After the assessment, they ask if you'd like to continue with the hiring process without giving any indication on how well or poor you performed. They really shouldn't have to anyway, because you should already have an idea how you performed.
    In any event, they were very friendly and professional prior to and following the hands on assessment. During the assessment, however, to maintain fairness and equality, you'll find that even the Pepsi machines are warmer and more compassionate. Once they yell "Time", they immediately stepped back into their human form that you had held friendly conversations with just 15 minutes prior.
    The process for me is still ongoing as they evaluate everyone's results.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you witnessed a coworker being unsafe and what action did you take.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then attended a video conference that was required. Phone interview was very straight forward and what you would expect. Video conference was 15+ people listening to 4 employees talk about their roles and the company. It was very interesting, but with so many people it wasn't interviewing more just listening.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position? Talk about leadership experience   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

You will likely be given a phone screening, and if you move to the next round, they will have you tour and interview at one of their distribution centers.

If you move past this, you will meet with more senior management. You will be asked a set of standard, company provided questions (can vary due to interviewer discretion). Make sure you frame your response in the Situation, Action, Result method.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? They are typically looking for a "yes"--can be very important in determining whether or not you get the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY).

Interview

Received a visitors badge, waited for about 15 minutes before called in. I was then interviewed by a manager and a merchandising manager. It was a relaxed interview and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Why do you want to work here, prior experience, trasportation, why should we hire you etc.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Modesto, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I met the HR representative at an info-session on campus and gave her my resume. I applied online then sent her an email with my candidate reference number and resume again and she set up a skype interview with the Senior Director of Operations the same week. The interview was very laid back and my interviewer started out by talking about his background to ease the initial tension. He was really interested in what I had to say, and I think what really got me the offer was that I was well-prepared with stories and my reason for choosing PepsiCo was very genuine. I got the offer within 1 hour of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself in a management position in the future?
      Why PepsiCo?
      Describe a task that you were assigned that you had little to no instruction on?
      Describe a group project?
      Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I apllied online, responded to an email, then talked on the phone. Then a few days later i had an in person interview then had a panel interview immediately after.

Pepsico Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was an average interview with two people, asking me the typical behavioral questions (i.e. describe a time when you..." The two interviewers were nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your routine was interrupted and you had to improvise   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverton, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverton, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

I'm available anytime I currently work at fed ex I've been there a year need full time job I will work anytime of the week I have tons of experience dealing with baggage packages and more I also have assembly line experience

Interview Questions

• I'm interested in working at Pepsi co I need application details   Answer Question
    • Spanish fork or Salt Lake City utah location   1 Answer
    • Need application sent to email   Answer Question
    • How do I receive application I keep applying but never received application   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronson, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bronson, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Got 3 phones calls explains the process
    N when I got there there were other people waiting for the same job, n asked the typical tell me about a situation, which I failed at!

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Somers, NY).

Interview

Was contacted via email first. The contact found my resume on my university's website. Did 3 phone interviews, then came into the office for a 1:1 interview with 10 different people in the company's HQ once I arrived home from my overseas internship. 2 weeks later, I got the call that I go the job.

Interview Questions

• What is wrong with this can? [the interviewer was looking for print/color feedback]   1 Answer