PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.8

Operations Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (East Lansing, MI).

Interview

Very friendly behavioral questions, I applied through my career center and they contacted me after a week. The questions were very easy going and there were no technical questions. One thing I would have done is researched more and talked to a previous intern about the company.

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Interview

Good experience overall. Felt like a conversation and not so much of an interview. Interview edwith two people and was asked general behavioral questions. Was asked about leadership and situational questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Huge red flags throughout the whole process. Went through HR interview, then technical interview, then onsite with two directors and a consultant. Confusion throughout the process on what the position exactly would be. When they finally figured out what room we would actually be interviewing in (15 min delay) the hiring director talked 80% of the time and then finished my answers for me, telling me this position would directly report to her. My current company is Fortune 20 but they all kept on emphasizing how BIG and GLOBAL Pepsi was. Ok, I get it. The consultant from Deloitte, who was extremely condescending and arrogant gave me a different version of the position, stating that the software tool was not decided upon yet (which contradicted the hiring director) and then stated that the position would directly report to him. Say what? He had this subtle corrective attitude - If I said the data was sanitized he would say yes the data was cleansed. Just really bad vibe. A few days later I informed the HR person that I received an offer from another company

Interview Questions

• So why do you want to work for Pepsi   Answer Question
    • why do you want to leave your current job   Answer Question
    • This was ridiculous: how would your communication change in speaking to a CIO versus a CEO versus a Board of Directors?   Answer Question

Maintenance Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Was directed to another plant/warehouse that was not even in the same city I live in. Since I wasn't able to make interview I was emailed a letter telling me that there was other candidates with more experience.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience working in a warehouse environment   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Relaxed conversation centered Interview with a few Behavioral Questions. Great people that are very easy to get along with and relate to. Much of the interviewing process is about networking prior to the actual interview and getting to know some of the current recruiters / employees. Bring your entusiasm and postivity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when.....(getting at different HR Competencies)   1 Answer

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Everything was done by email. It started with filling out a online application, and if they pick you ,you'll get a email to pick a time to show up for a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know anything you did that was inline with the job you are applying for. They realize that most people haven't had expieriance loading potatoe chips on trucks   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through college and heard back within a few days to go to an on site interview. Interview took place at Pepsi distribution center and lasted about 2 hours. HR gave a presentation about the company and during that time we got pizza and salad. Then we split up and went to interview with current employee who were a part of the program. Since they were not recruiters the interview itself was not pleasant. They read questions straight from the paper and offered no follow up questions. They didn't seem to care about the interview they just wanted to get back to work.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you demonstrated leadership skills and what was the result?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at the Business Horizons career fair at Virginia Tech. I was selected to interview with them a few weeks later. The interview was situational and asked 4-5 questions that basically all started with, "tell me about a time when..". The night before the interview, while they were in town, they had a mixer for all the interviewees. It was catered at a local bar and provided an opportunity to ask questions about employee's roles in a more casual setting.

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when you made an unpopular decision for a group and what was the result of that decision?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly so it was easy to stray from the focal point of the conversation. Additionally, she provided feedback at the end to give me some tips on how to improve, which has been very helpful as of lately. The questions were mostly generic as expected from most interviews.

Interview Questions

• Her questions seemed to evolve based on what I told her. For example, she knew I had some experience with statistical analysis of data, so she asked me about an interesting finding that occurred from analyzing data. She also asked why I was interested in marketing.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Went to College Career Fair, received a text message [ first time I have ever received a text for a job interview lol ] about a first round interview on campus that week. Interview was with three employees, including an HR recruiter. It was pretty easy, describe why you want to work in operations and why PepsiCo. I was applying for Frito Lay Division. Final round was next week, consisted of a plant tour, and two additional interviews with managers. Interviews were harder this time. Asked for example of when you streamline a process, and examples of material on resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self ?
      Why Pepsi Co ?
      Go through experiences on your resume ?
      Examples of group projects.
      Answer Question