PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.9

751 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Multiple interviews same day.
    People are very intimidated by potion employees with more knowledge
    Meet with director and it was worth the process due to the knowledge he had.
    Had to meet with Human Resources and do additional interview explaining how the pay was broken down.

Interview Questions

• What project have you ever been involved in that did not work and how did you respond when it ended   Answer Question

Field Service Tech MEM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an situational awareness assessment. They want you to read a story in 15 minutes and write down as many things as you can about it. Make sure you look for any unsafe items and things that are the costumers fault.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you at the end if you would tell if you saw someone stealing.   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Had first round interview on campus. I was asked behavioral questions. Second round interview was on-site. The night before they had a networking dinner with a presentation. The presentation covered more about the location and company you would be working at. At the end of dinner they gave us a folder containing our interview times, case study, and sales pitch case. We weren't given much time to look at the material. The second day consisted of three interviews, lunch, trade tour, and a presentation/panel Q&A. The interviews consisted of case study, sales pitch, and behavioral interview. You were allowed to take notes into the interviews. I found out the next day that I didn't get the job. They say you will find out within 2-3 weeks if you get the job.

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus then was invited to White plains. Interview consisted of dinner, group case study, and behavioral questions. Case study was in groups of 7 and behavioral interviews where 2:1.

Interview Questions

• Granted you got the job what would make your experience a failure 1 year from now.   Answer Question

Frito-Lay Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bloomington, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Position was for a route sales poison. Interviewed with two managers. They both brought a list of open ended questions to ask. Majority of questions involved asking how you texted reacted in passed experiences. Interview length was roughly a half hour.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you worked with a team, what was the project worked on and what was your role in that project.   Answer Question

Package Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very straightforward. He only wanted people who had experience in the area either at Frito Lay or from other companies. I was only chosen for interview because I pass the initial exams required to fill out the application. The interviewer asked a few questions and then asked if I had any questions.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was about 45 min and very informative and they seem to be very honest about the job and what to expect. Had about 6 questions that they had asked.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't long at all first they ask me why should we hire you then I told them then they ask what made me wanna work for them and then ask me when am I'm willing to start.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

Simple on campus interview. Two reps asked questions then was on my way. Scripted questions. Easy interview set up. Interview lasted 30 minutes, since it was on campus and they were interviewing all day they tried to move it a long quickly.

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Interview

1st round STAR Questions --was contacts 1.5 months later that I would be flown out to DFW area for 2nd interview
    2nd round more STAR Questions--- tour facility---2 day process....nice dinner with company representatives