PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,737 Interview Reviews

2.8

Merchandise Detailer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview went well, ride along was great, drug test, background check is in the works but should go well. The process has, so far, taken 3 weeks. I'm still waiting.

Associate Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newport News, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Then I had an onsite interview. It was a 2 person panel. Phone is Human Resources. They tell you about the job, the hours and the pay.

Applications Security Assessment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Process took about two months including the Christmas holidays. The interview process was simple and very well structured. After talking with the internal recruiter, I did a phone screen with the hiring manager and an employee. Then I was asked in for a face-to-face interview with the same people, plus one. The interview was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2017.

Interview

I put in an application and got an email a week later to schedule an onsite interview. The interview went smoothly. Had to use pallet jack to move pallets then stock a display shelf in 15 minutes. You gotta be fast.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you dealt with an unhappy customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Ocala, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Online tests. in person actual product shelving demonstration, then interview. I have recent retail merchandising experience and do strenuous physical activity several days a week. IMO and other female applicants, they discriminate against hiring females. Total and complete waste of time. Never buying Pepsi products again. I have strict rules about NOT supporting companies that don't hire me. Really liked the shop/warehouse employees seemed like a good cohesive employee group. As retail merchandizing goes, feel you would get more help and support than other jobs. This job has employees that only stay 3 to five years because it is hard work.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had a smart phone. Pepsi is supposed to provide them for the job but said they have budgetary issues.Total red flag. RUN!   Answer Question

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Boise, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

On line application and ability assessment (about an hour). Automated phone interview (about 20 minutes). Job was posted on Wednesday, Two days later received notification that position was being eliminated. What???? Thanks for posting a job, wasting applicants time with extensive application process, then deciding to eliminate job, all within a few days. A poor representation of the company and inept human resources department.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work scheduled hours and accept wage offered?
      Describe how you dealt with a difficult customer?
      How does your previous employment and experience translate to this position?
      Answer Question

PT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charleston, WV) in January 2017.

Interview

Answered 6 questions about type of transportation that I had, ability to work weekends and overtime, ability to left boxes, climb ladder and set up displays. Interviewer knowledgeable about company. The interview was relaxed with no real difficult questions to answer. Hoping to hear back from this company.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Called in with a large group for informational session about company and job. Question and answers followed presentation. After Q & A individual interviews took place, with very basic STAR formatted questions. Also took copies of DMV records & Driver's license prior to interviews. (by doing this they are bypassing age discrimination laws! It is quite obvious they are looking for young people to fill these positions) I have extensive experience in the retail/DSD space & am quite sure I was passes due to my age!
    Just wish I would have not wasted my time with this process as they had no intentions of giving me a shot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were unable to complete an assignment?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It had you do behavioral and situational questions. They had 2 weeks to tell you what was going on and you had 5 interviews in that time period. It was very good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult manager or important client/customer.   1 Answer

Transport Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Did an in person interview with the manager/supervisor. Took about 30 mins. Asked about prior experience, skill level for the job and how would I handle certain situations and difficult co workers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you've dealt with trouble at your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question