PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,752 Interview Reviews

2.8

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Ocala, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Online tests. in person actual product shelving demonstration, then interview. I have recent retail merchandising experience and do strenuous physical activity several days a week. IMO and other female applicants, they discriminate against hiring females. Total and complete waste of time. Never buying Pepsi products again. I have strict rules about NOT supporting companies that don't hire me. Really liked the shop/warehouse employees seemed like a good cohesive employee group. As retail merchandizing goes, feel you would get more help and support than other jobs. This job has employees that only stay 3 to five years because it is hard work.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had a smart phone. Pepsi is supposed to provide them for the job but said they have budgetary issues.Total red flag. RUN!   Answer Question

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Boise, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

On line application and ability assessment (about an hour). Automated phone interview (about 20 minutes). Job was posted on Wednesday, Two days later received notification that position was being eliminated. What???? Thanks for posting a job, wasting applicants time with extensive application process, then deciding to eliminate job, all within a few days. A poor representation of the company and inept human resources department.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work scheduled hours and accept wage offered?
      Describe how you dealt with a difficult customer?
      How does your previous employment and experience translate to this position?
      Answer Question

PT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charleston, WV) in January 2017.

Interview

Answered 6 questions about type of transportation that I had, ability to work weekends and overtime, ability to left boxes, climb ladder and set up displays. Interviewer knowledgeable about company. The interview was relaxed with no real difficult questions to answer. Hoping to hear back from this company.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Called in with a large group for informational session about company and job. Question and answers followed presentation. After Q & A individual interviews took place, with very basic STAR formatted questions. Also took copies of DMV records & Driver's license prior to interviews. (by doing this they are bypassing age discrimination laws! It is quite obvious they are looking for young people to fill these positions) I have extensive experience in the retail/DSD space & am quite sure I was passes due to my age!
    Just wish I would have not wasted my time with this process as they had no intentions of giving me a shot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were unable to complete an assignment?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It had you do behavioral and situational questions. They had 2 weeks to tell you what was going on and you had 5 interviews in that time period. It was very good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult manager or important client/customer.   1 Answer

Transport Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Did an in person interview with the manager/supervisor. Took about 30 mins. Asked about prior experience, skill level for the job and how would I handle certain situations and difficult co workers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you've dealt with trouble at your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview took 1 month,average level,not difficult
    Asked about the experience before and some technique questions
    interviewers are very good,they will let you feel very comfort
    2 interviewers,include team member and supervisor
    very good experience

Supply Chain Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2017.

Interview

The process first involves of a 20-30 minute interview, with one HR person and another employee in a similar role to that which is being applied for. Then you are moved to an on-site interview, where you have three 45-minute interviews with plant managers

Interview Questions

• Describe an occasion in which you got others to go along with an idea or plan of yours.   Answer Question

Design Studio Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The PepsiCo Design Studio in NY is extremely unprofessional and an embarrassment to the Pepsico organization. First I had a phone screen which was fine. Then they invited me in for an in-person interview and I took off a day from my current job to do so. When I arrived at the office I was told the person who was supposed to interview me had to leave. Instead they had an admin interview me in her place. Totally wasted my day off for no reason. They invited me back again and it took 2 full weeks of back and forth with the scheduling coordinator to come to an agreement on a time. Once we finally agreed on a time I got a confirmation email with a totally different date and time. How unorganized! I finally made it into the office AGAIN and I met with 5 people. THEN they wanted me to have another phone screen with an HR person. But I already had a phone screen in the first round! I agreed to it and the interviewer, Maria Gutman was like a robot. Not a conversational interview at all but instead asked me typical questions like a robot. After all of that - they went radio silent. At this point I was no longer interested and quite turned off however you would think they would have the decency and professionalism to tell me they've decided to go in another direction and thank me for my time but NO. They dragged me through the mud for 4 weeks for radio silence. I would never want to work for this company. Also, not one person could elaborate on what the job would entail. They said I have to ask around and see what people are working on to figure out where my help would best be utilized. You can't make this stuff up! This is Pepsico??

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fayetteville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called a couple of weeks after applying to set up an interview. While I was waiting in the lobby for my appointment I could hear other people being called to set up for interviews for the same position. I realize other candidates will be interviewed but it seemed like they were doing this on purpose and I felt it was rude. I had a situational interview with 2 supervisors and thought it went well. They were informative about their expectations and willing to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• When did you disagree with your boss and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question