PepsiCo Machine Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Machine Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Munster, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Munster, IN) in March 2008.

Interview

i had a number of two interviews they both went good pepsico call me in about a week later for a drug test and three days later i was working and i was working like i if i was there for a long time

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question was how did you like your last job and i answer i could have been better if the pay was more.   Answer Question

Negotiation

take the offer the pay and the hours good

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I applied for the position online. A week later had a phone interview which was very brief. They only asked me to verify my information and if I was willing to accept the pay rate. A week later went in for face to face interview with production supervisor. Questions were mostly behavioral questions such as Describe a situation which you turned something negative into a positive. Describe a time when you had to learn a new skill to accomplish a goal.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Very informative and thorough. My supervisor at the time had done the interview with me after the initial phone interview. It helped to have him do the interview as I witnessed the kind of person I was going to be dealing with on a daily basis. He was by the book which also helped greatly as he cared greatly about the type of person he was hiring. I only say this because in my experience at my job now, I have seen hundreds of people walk through our doors with no sense of composure whatsoever and watched those same people get hired by supervisors how just needed a body to add to the population rather than someone they could retain after the first 90 day probation period.

Interview Questions

• Explain one occasion in which a problem arouse at your work site. What was the problem in detail and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wytheville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wytheville, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Was a very good interview. They asked multiple questions. And I was very confident. Was interviewed by two really nice supervisors. Who seem to know I had the qualifications. And wanted to expand .

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you could benefit the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Cranston, RI) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online . This time they skipped the phone interview. They send me an email offering a one on one interview right away. I scheduled it and went to the interview four days later they sent me another email saying that they had selected someone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Austin, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

I interviewed at the Austin, Indiana plant twice in 6 months for the same job. There were 3 that interviewed me the first time and two of the same people interviewed me the second time. They ask questions in abbreviation terms that only a Pepsi employee would know what they are talking about. The man was an arrogant jerk and the women just looked at me like I was wasting their time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you noticed something unsafe and what did you do about it and what was the outcome. They use a lot of abbreviated words in their questions but I do not remember them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aiea, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Aiea, HI) in March 2015.

Interview

Very intense but relaxing after awhile. I went in there a bit nervous but after exchanging a few words, I eased up and talk to the manager like I knew him for years. We just spoke about the job details, he asked me a couple of questions about experience and skills. Then I was on my way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for pepsi?
      What do you expect from pepsi?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Quick basic questions how would you handle different situations explain how you would handle different situations why do you want to work for the company where do you see yourself in the company discuss the pay rate and would it be ok. Did I have reliable transportation and describe the job opportunity

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by George the Supervisor of the facility. He made me feel extremely comfortable. Before the actual interview he explained the actual interview process which was pretty cool in my opinion, it helped relieve a lot of pre interview stress. He was extremely thorough in explaining the culture of the company and the position itself. The question were what would you do/what have you done situational questions which turned out to be fairly easy to answer because of my work history.

Interview Questions

• He asked if I could describe myself in one word what will it be.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

They were very nice and open to me having to take time off during my first 90 days of working. The staff was very nice. I was also able to take a tour as well.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel about working on my own and learn many different things at once?   1 Answer