PepsiCo Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview process was grueling - met with multiple people each time. Total of two or three interviews including a case study (test). The process itself took almost three months from start to finish.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Manager Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. First interview was easy. Two supervisors came to campus and asked basic questions. The second round is more difficult. The head of the plant asks you questions and can be more intimidating. However, they are not mean, they just want to know your experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

PepsiCo came to my school's career fair.I had a total of 3 interviews. A pre-screen, a phone interview and an in-person interview. They asked behavioral interview questions. Fairly Straight forward process. Follow-up is very timely.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

A previous associate had recommended me for a position. The management team was assertive in following up with me to interview. The process included multiple rounds of phone and face to face interviews ending with a dinner with 2 levels of management.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to exceed the positions goals today?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Things that were outside of "norm" (ie. vacation time) were verbally agreed with managers because it would not be documented with HR.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview

It is long and tedious. They could have at least given me some free junk food to eat during the interview. I should have stayed home and slept in. It would have been more productive. The interview took a very long long long long long time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Topeka, KS) in May 2010.

Interview

Had short phone interview and got a call to come visit the plant

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

3 rounds in total, 1 telephonic, 1 technical face to face and 1 round with manager face to face, wanted to check if you are ok with the demanding pressure in role or not..consider it not so easy but got through finally.

Interview Questions

• Responsibilities, roles, technical questions, challenges faced in past and to be faced as per the demanding role   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2010.

Interview

Person to person interview with Zone Leader