PepsiCo Manufacturing Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Manufacturing Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.7

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on-campus about one month after speaking with representatives at the career fair. Two gentlemen interviewed me for approximately 30 minutes over mostly behavioral questions and then asked if I had any questions for them.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to communicate an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online and spoke to a recruiter at a Career fair. Got an interview 2 weeks later. It was a Behavioral Interview, 1:1 setting. Questions weren't too difficult, mostly describe your experiences and why you would be a good fit for the company. It's been almost a month since the interview and I still haven't heard anything from the company.

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my university's career fair and he sent me an email telling me to apply for the position. I received an interview offer a few weeks later. The interview was very professional and strictly behavioral. It seemed like the interviewer already made up his mind in the middle of the interview since the total time of the interview was only 15 minutes (10 minutes of questions, and 5 minutes of me asking questions). That was rather intimidating. He said that they would reply within 3 weeks for second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a conflict during a group project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newark, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview that was pretty straightforward with an HR rep. It was a great and pretty easy conversation and I was emailed back a week or so later to set up a phone interview with more another member of the team. That was a pretty short interview lasting less than 30 minutes and it went fine and just asked about my experience. The next week I got a call from HR offering me the job,

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time you worked with a difficult team member and how you approached that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Met a recruiter at the career fair, got invited to an Interview Day. I had one interview on campus, It was mostly behavioral questions during the 30 minute interview. Be ready to use the S.T.A.R method and talk through your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Very professional and comfortable setting. Friendly and attentive interviewers. I had two interviewers that were recent graduates. They related to me and allowed me to feel very comfortable during the interview. They asked the standard work related questions and followed the STAR format for these questions.

Interview Questions

• Most standard questions: Give me a time where you had to work with a difficult teammate. Give me a time where you had to rush to meet a deadline. Most questions that can be answered in STAR format   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2015.

Interview

simple, behavioral questions, it was me and two ladies, and it was more conversational than interviewing, I walked out of there thinking I did amazing, I did not get an offer but I made it to the last step with the company, ask for their business cards when you leave, ask them how there day is going, give specific examples with all question answers

Interview Questions

• What is one time you worked in a group...
      Explain one time when you were working and an uncomfortable situation came up   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

1st interview on campus with 2 people. Then second round at the manufacturing site with the management team. They mainly asked behavioral questions. Mainly wanted to know the results of the questions being asked.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with being a new engineer and dealing with machine workers who have worked in the company for many years.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

two in person interviews with two different people at both. first one was on campus at my school and the second one was at a manufacturing plant. it took awhile to hear back from them

Interview Questions

• behaviorial questions, how you reacted in certain situation...name a time when....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website and I got selected for an interview on-campus. The Interview with 2 people for 30-45mins and it was entirely Behavioral Questions. They were really friendly and eager to hear my side of the story too.

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume!   1 Answer
    • Name a complex situation and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Project in which you had trouble finding answer and how did you go about that!   Answer Question
    • How do you record a data when you a loaded with lots of information.   Answer Question