PepsiCo Manufacturing Resource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Manufacturing Resource Interview Questions

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Warner Robins, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Met at the the career fair at my school. Was selected for on campus interview and then later was accepted for second round interview. Entire process was smooth. They were quick to let me know whether i was selected or not. Interview type was STAR. They however did not provide much information regarding the positions duties other than to be very vague. Turns out this was because the duties of the position are very vague and you could be doing anything with the manufacturer management role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Binghamton, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The process took about three weeks. Met with an HR intern at a career fair. A few days later she called to ask qualification questions and set up a half hour interview with one Business Unit Leader and herself. Started with introductions and then just a couple of behavioral interview questions. Then she called next week to call me in for the second phase which included a presentation, site tour and interviews with three business unit leaders. Interviews were semi formal. HR called a few days later to tell me I wasn't the perfect match.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something did not go as planned how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online and I was contacted by the Talent Acquisition Team immediately. After 2 phone interviews, I was able to do an on site interview. Questions asked were mostly behavioral. Entire process took about 5 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Meet with recruiter at the career fair. You go through your resume, the next day they will notice you regarding the interview time on email. and the following day is the interview. And after 2 to 3 days you will get the notice from the HR department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Modesto, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I only got as far as a phone interview with the company (as I lost interest upon being told it was for the night shift). Very typical phone interview that included discussing your education and past employment. Be prepared to give detailed information of what you did for former employers. I believe this is very important in their interview. After discussing education and past employment they will discuss scenario questions with you. Below are some of the questions I was asked.
    Asked scenario question such as:
    Describe a time that you overcame conflict in a team situation.
    Describe a successful event in a team situation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of overcoming conflict in a team situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Casa Grande, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

2 stages of interviewing, phone screen and in person interview. In person interview has 3 rotations of panel interviewing with all the leadership team and business unit leaders. After interviewing with one panel, they take turns asking you series of questions that HR supplies to them. There will be one group to ask more management style questions and ask for experience in dealing with difficult people and how you addressed it.

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

3 rounds - phone, and then 2 in person rounds

Manufacturing Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed on my university campus for a Facility Operation Manager Training position(Manufacturing Resource). The interview consisted of about 4 behavioral questions,like "why you choose your major?", " how do you motivate your team members?", "Tell about a time when you resolve a complex situation?". I did well on the second one, but not the first one. I think it was an easy interview question but didn't prepared for it. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and at the end of it, the interviewer told that I would hear back from them in couple weeks. Two weeks later, I received a phone called that they were not be able to proceed with me in the second interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you motivate your team members to achieve better result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you resolve a complex situation?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2011.

Interview

I applied through my university career center. I received a call 2 weeks later for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of behavioral questions, and going through resume. After that, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with 2 groups of 2 interviewers. It was mainly behavioral questions and going into more details about the experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had more than one project due, and you couldn't meet the deadline. How did you face the problem?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your extracurricular activities?   Answer Question