PepsiCo Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY).

Interview

My first round of conversations with the team involved four phone screens, each lasting half an hour. Two months later I was invited in for in-person and video screen interviews with five people (some overlap with the prior conversations)

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite (non-Pepsico) brand?. Questions were mostly fit/behavioral and about past work experience. Very little requirement to show technical expertise.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Campus info session - meet and greet with employees and learn about company
    First Round Interview - some classic marketing questions, but also some difficult. Interviewed with two women. Didn't ask much on my resume.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I went through recruiting at my school and got a first-round interview, which was about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected in the types of questions asked. But some were very random. Mostly it's good to know all their products and campaigns.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Had 2 back to back in person 30-minute interviews. Typical behavioral questions (tell me about a time you were creative) and marketing questions (who would you choose to star in a Doritos commercial?). Quick response time.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince loyal Coke customers to switch to Pepsi?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

PepsiCo hires around 20 marketing analysts each year, 10 MBAs, and around 10 undergrads (at target schools like Penn, Stern, Yale, Harvard, etc). Interview was 30 minute long with a brand manager. Mostly asked fit questions, and run-through of your resume. Do your homework! Make sure to know about Pepsi's past ad campaigns... they will ask questions such as "What's your favorite TV ad at the Superbowl" This is easy if you've given thought about it (or if you even watch the ads at all).

After 30 minutes, I was offered a second round interview. Then an offer was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2011.

Interview

Experience was great, interviews started after lunch. I went through 2 one on one interviews and concluded with a group interview. The one on one interviews were pretty basic. The hardest question was how would i convince a Coke drinker to switch to pepsi. The group interview was a case and presentation. We given a small amount of time for this.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a coke drinker to switch to pepsi?   2 Answers